SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Anyone in need of a room mate for Seattle Advanced Follow up  (Read 1610 times)

werner108

Anyone in need of a room mate for Seattle Advanced Follow up
« on: October 25, 2015, 05:54:08 AM »
I am excited to join this event after attending Cabos - I will bring my sleeping bag and would like to share a room for the first nite Wed/Thu in the Sheraton,   or for the whole course if that's possible.
I am a long term meditator, attended many advanced  workshops and look forward to seeing many of you again.
Please email me  werner.pfleger@verizon.net  ,
thanks,
Werner

Offline Mitchell

Re: Anyone in need of a room mate for Seattle Advanced Follow up
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 03:23:55 PM »
Hello Werner,

I hope you're well.  Did you lose track of your replying to my post for a roommate for Seattle, telling me you were interested in sharing, and to email you, which I did over the course of a few weeks three times, without a reply back.

Now I see you've posted here, still looking for a roommate--I don't quite get it!

To remind, I have reserved a room at Hotel Murano where the workshop is taking place and at the group rate.

Are you or are you not interested in sharing?  I also mentioned that it's ok with me if we have a few roommates to reduce cost even further.  There are two big beds, and we're going to hardly be in the room, except pretty much for sleeping, so it's all pretty easy and no big deal.

I"m going to send this by email too, as I don't often check here but check email a lot.  Thanks.

Please get back to me best by email: mjr@abetterworld.net