SMF - Just Installed!

Poll

Male Roommate for Tacoma?

Getting roommate and room settled early
0 (0%)
Male preferred but Female also possible
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Reserved room for Advanced in Seattle: Looking for Male or Female Roommate(s)  (Read 3531 times)

Offline Mitchell

Hello All,

Simply looking to share a room for Upcoming Tacoma Advanced Workshop and getting it handled far ahead of time--planning ahead!

I have reserved a nice room with two queen-sized beds and looking to share, anyone else want to save some $ on expenses?  If so, best to email me at: mjr@abetterworld.net.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Just a few words about myself: I've known Joe for a number of years and have interviewed him several times on A Better World Radio & TV, which I produce and host.  If interested, here's one of the latest: http://abetterworld.tv/dr-joe-dispenza-on-you-are-the-placebo.  More on me at: www.mitchellrabin.com and www.abetterworld.tv

I've been in the fields of holistic psychology, acupuncture and stress management for many years in NYC, and Joe's work so beautifully complements and enriches it and especially my own development.

Looking for a compatible roommate, could be female,  from evening of Tuesday, Feb. 16 through 21st.  Of course it's at the group rate.

Easy to get along with, clean, neat, organized.

Drop me a line if you'd like to share.

Mitchell
« Last Edit: November 24, 2015, 03:28:01 PM by Mitchell »

werner108

Re: Male Roommate for Tacoma
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2015, 07:30:28 AM »
Hi Mitch,
I was in Cabos and will be at the Advanced Follow up in Seattle,  plan also to be in Tacoma in February.  I would like to be your room mate . What would my part of the cost be for the room ? and is it in the same building as the course ?

it is best to reach me at   werner.pfleger@verizon.net     subject line TACOMA

Offline Mitchell

Re: Male Roommate for Tacoma
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2015, 07:30:41 PM »
Hi Werner--ok great.  I sent you an email as requested.  From mjr@abetterworld.net.  Email is much better and easier for me too.

As mentioned, I have a nice room with two double or queen-sized beds, easy to share.  We just split the cost of the room down the middle--it's the group rate--I reserved it from 2/16 to 2/21, allowing us to settle in the day before workshop begins, which is what is suggested.

See email and reply when you get a moment.

Mitchell

Offline Mitchell

A room with two big beds: Male or Female Roommate for Wanted for Tacoma
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2015, 09:21:49 AM »
Hello All,

Simply looking to share a room for Upcoming Tacoma Advanced Workshop and getting it handled far ahead of time--planning ahead!

I have reserved a nice room with two queen-sized beds and looking to share, anyone else want to save some $ on expenses?  If so, best to email me at: mjr@abetterworld.net.  Looking forward to hearing from you.

Just a few words about myself: I've known Joe for a number of years and have interviewed him several times on A Better World Radio & TV, which I produce and host.  If interested, here's one of the latest: http://abetterworld.tv/dr-joe-dispenza-on-you-are-the-placebo.  More on me at: www.mitchellrabin.com and www.abetterworld.tv

I've been in the fields of holistic psychology, acupuncture and stress management for many years in NYC, and Joe's work so beautifully complements and enriches it and especially my own development.

Looking for a compatible roommate, could be female,  from evening of Tuesday, Feb. 16 through 21st.  Of course it's at the group rate.

Easy to get along with, clean, neat, organized.

Drop me a line if you'd like to share.
[/quote]

Offline Kairos

Hi Mitchell,

Did you find a roommate? It looks like you posted again that you were looking...
I am female, and artist, and very excited about this work! You can see more about me at http://metoliusridgetile.com and www.justynlivingston.com. I am currently starting to form a project to inspire and empower people touched by cancer. The website is not up yet--my email is justyn@bravesoulsproject.com

You are wise to have gotten a room already as the Murano is booked!

Please let me know.

Thanks!
Justyn

Offline Mitchell

Reserved room for Advanced in Seattle: Looking for Male or Female Roommate(s)
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2015, 12:14:46 PM »
Hello Justyn,

Thanks for your note--good to hear from you.

Yes, I reserved a room Early at Hotel Murano because I know they go fast, so "I'm in"!  Now just to arrange for a roommate.  We'd just split the room cost down the middle, anything extra one would get would of course be their cost.  All simple.

I have the room from Feb. 16 because I was advised by Joe's staff to arrive the day before so one can be fresh and ready for 'action' on Wed., Feb. 17 when it all begins.

I'll take this and copy/paste as an email too because that's the best way to communicate.  Also, by phone: 212 420-0800.

I looked at your website---Beautiful work!!

Look forward to speaking--

Mitchell

Offline Kairos

Great thanks Mitchell, I'll look for your email...