SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Making your mind matter  (Read 47492 times)

Offline fola

Re: Making your mind matter
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2016, 07:11:30 AM »
Hi Fonda,
I read your post and just wanted to tell you I understand your frustration, but if you don't mind me suggesting something to you try reading lesson 1 over and over again. Every time I do I discover something new. Plus you don't need the locked lessons to start putting things into practice. The meditation and the work related to monitoring your thoughts are enough to keep you busy for the next 7 days. Intentionally shift your focus from frustration and turn it to enjoying the first steps.
It's meditations day 3 for me and I enjoy every single second of it. I cannot describe the state of joy I am in; I haven’t felt this way in such a long time I am so glad I purchased this course! It's not easy to willingly  force your body to sit still for a while especially if you are a beginner. I keep feeling the urge to scratch some part of my body but it's okay, as I know my body will soon get used to it. And it will be so worth it in the end!
So good luck to Fonda, and to all of you who are just starting like me!

Offline chrmiller

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2016, 01:46:33 PM »
Where are the meditations located?  I can't find them.

Offline Gianpiero

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2016, 05:47:59 AM »
Hi chrmiller
You will found them in the Bonus section, which is linking to:
http://learn.hayhouse.com/making-your-mind-matter/bonus/
Hope this helps
Gianpiero

Offline fola

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2016, 09:31:51 AM »
Some meditations are also in on demand audio courses on your dashboard. The think greater course also has some meditations (water rising and body part). here is the link
http://www.hayhouse.com/ondemandaudiocourses/

Offline chrmiller

« Reply #34 on: March 13, 2016, 05:58:13 PM »
mmarigold... I get you.  I could not figure out what to do and when.   Hay House sent me a note and said that the meditations were here http://www.hayhouse.com/ondemandaudiocourses/.  There also seems to be some work along material as well.... so maybe we can't access the next course for at least a week because it takes a week to figure out what to do????  Take a look at that link and see if it helps.

Offline Bernadette

« Reply #35 on: March 14, 2016, 01:42:11 PM »
I am a newbie. I have listened to the videos and I will do that everyday to change my thinking.
At the bottom that page you will find instructions . Hope you find this helpful.
http://hayhouse.edgeboss.net/download/hayhouse/hhus/video/making_your_mind_matter/lesson_3/The_Meditative_Process_Review_for_Book_Meditations.pdf

Offline Lovinitgirl

« Reply #36 on: March 29, 2016, 04:37:56 AM »
Get it. It's truly amazing. Hands down. No looking back.  :)

Offline chrissy

« Reply #37 on: April 08, 2016, 06:57:37 PM »
Get it. It's truly amazing. Hands down. No looking back.  :)

I agree. It really is. I am on Lesson 6 but I got my money's worth 10 mins into Lesson 1.

Anyone had problems hearing the meditation in Lesson 6? it's so soft and hard to hear.

Offline chrissy

« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2016, 07:08:44 PM »
I am currently on the 5th wk of the course and love it!  I agree with Peaceseeker on his/her first post, that Dr. Joe has exceeded his wildest expectation and is trying to keep up with the demand for his work.  There are no detailed directions so I just asked the divine to guide me in how to apply the material.  I study the weekly material  released every Friday under the video demand tab.  Also, I choose to meditate using the Water Rising audio every morning and night since I have heard Dr. Joe say that it's the best time to meditate.  Occasionally I use the Body Part Space mediation but I prefer the Water Rising because I had no experience with that meditation.  Prior to the course I ordered the Body Part Space meditation from his website. At any rate I just relax and enjoy the meditation and as a result I am going deeper in meditation!  I believe the key is to practice meditation daily! Although the course material does not have an outline and appear to be material from a previous workshop, the key is to practice your meditation.

what is the water rising meditation?

Offline lovedandcherished

Wow
« Reply #39 on: April 12, 2016, 12:36:15 AM »

Dear Dr Joe,

I purchased Making Your Mind Matter. I heard in the Week 1 that if I want to learn and remember something that I should listen to it, or repeat it multiple times.  So, I have listed to each week minimum of three times before going to the next lesson.  The information has been easy to follow and understand. It has also been fascinating. I got to week 4 and for some reason the material, was not going into my brain. I don't know why, but I decided to keep following my prior process. And the information, finally entered my brain. 
Along the way, I began to notice that I was recognizing interesting things in my body.  Like, the signal that my brain sent to wake me up. That was really amazing.  I really did not know what I was supposed to be doing with all this information, but learning it on a cognitive level. Interestingly, some time during week 2 my married son mentioned to me that I should start learning to meditate. So, I began practicing what he told me to do, get all thoughts out of my head and only concentrate on my breathing.  Well I knew that there had to be more to it then that.  I am currently in week 4.  And I apologize. But after listening to week 4 about 7 or 8 times. I went back and listened to the whole program again from the beginning.  Then, I noticed the bonus at the end. So I went in and listened to all of the bonus material.  I just want you to know Dr. Joe, the belief that I wanted to change was one of feeling totally worthless. The one I replaced it with is Loved and Charished.  I am looking forward to week 5.   I can never tell you how grateful I am.  I know that I will never be the same. I am looking forward to getting all of your materials.  Thank you so much.

Offline Radiantartist

« Reply #40 on: June 23, 2016, 12:06:10 AM »
I love the course so far.  In the beginning, I didn't know what to do either.  When I finished lesson one, there was a statement telling me that I could start the Meditation.  I don't remember that there was any suggestion on how many times and when to do them.  I do remember in listening to Dr Joe saying in several of his youtube tapes that he sets aside 2 hours, from 5 am to 7 am to make sure that he becomes the best person that he can be before getting up.  I'll have to admit that I only go to the end of the meditation tapes which are about 55 mins and sometimes even before the ending, because I feel that I've already reach the point of feeling energy rush through my body in anticipation of a future event, or the thought of myself overcoming some habit that I would like to change and going to a stated of total gratitude, joy and love.  However, even though I am positive that I've created my new life in the future time, lots of things are challenging me through the day.  Issues that all of a sudden popped up with my reaction to people that I would like to change in myself.  On one hand it feels like all this work is not working, on the other hand, these habits have been part of my past for so long, I imagine that it will take more than 10 days to clear up.  All and all, I do feel very positive after each meditation, which I do morning and night each day.  I am sure the quantum field is already bringing a new life to me in the near future.  I did call Hey House and found out that the meditations are at the end of Chapter 9. 

Offline Eugenie

« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2016, 10:24:03 AM »
We purchased it and we love it. It is changing our lives already. I listen to the video's every day and I practise the meditation at least ones a day. It is transforming.

Offline Englandgirl9

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2016, 11:38:57 AM »
My experience with Making Your Mind Matter is that Dr. Dispenza is in a clear, decisive way explaining the way we have received information in the past and it has become an unconscious part of our behavior/reality both in the mind and in the memory of our cells.  He further explains how when we receive a new thought, one that feels like it creates a shift in us, it actually is creating the shift in the mind and the cells.  If you continue thinking about the new thought and other new thoughts join that then we create new neuron pathways that will remain together and our outer "reality" will begin to respond accordingly.

The objective is to assist us in understanding how to get out of our old way of thinking/believing and shows how easily we can train our minds and cells to a new reality by becoming no-one and no-thing.  This is done through the meditations.

The two meditations referred to are received at the very end of the program.

Offline Bec

« Reply #43 on: December 01, 2016, 01:53:53 PM »
I thought I would share my experience for others who may be wondering about the Making Your Mind Matter course. I came across Dr Joe around 3 months ago and my life has been absolutely transformed. Many people in my life are now practicing his teachings just through seeing the changes in me and how happy I am. I went from rock bottom to life rocks in around 3 weeks. In saying that I was committed 100% 24/7 to doing the work and the meditations and I was on top of everything I thought and felt so that I could get myself out of the mess I was in with my life.

I have wanted to do the Making Your Mind Matter course for some months so when it was on sale I purchased. After doing the first week I saw that the course is exerts taken from Dr Joe's online Intensive which I had already done for $99 on his website. They have broken the intensive up and put it over 8 weeks with limited access each week. If you purchase the course on Dr Joe's website you get instant access to the entire course for 30 days. I rang Hayhouse and they confirmed that the entire course is taken from his online intensive and happily gave me a refund. You get a couple of extras such as two Q&A sessions and two of his meditations to download however I had already purchased the meditations for just a few dollars from Dr Joe's website and am signed up to his monthly Teleclass so have an abundance of Q&A each month that keeps me on track and learning more.

It cost me less than $120 to completely transform my life through Dr Joe's work and I know for others out there when we are trying to get our hands on his work initially before we've learnt how to generate what we need it can be difficult so I will share what I purchased and did. It's affordable to absolutely everyone.

Online Intensive $99: http://drjoedispenza.com/index.php?page_id=Intensive-Workshop-2014
Teleclasses $9.99/month: http://drjoedispenza.com/index.php?page_id=tele_class
Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself Book Meditations: https://rf127.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showProductDetail?productId=380

I watched the online intensive over and over to really integrate it. This whole concept of me creating my external reality was new to me and it did take me watching it again and again to accept this as reality. I did the meditation every morning. Sometimes I did it in the evening too. I put signs up all around my house "change" and wrote "C" on my hand each day to constantly remind me and practised, practised, practised until it became a reality for me. The teleclasses have been invaluable. Any questions I've had have been answered through that each month and I learn more and more and expand on this state of being.

I hope this helps others who are wanting to do Dr Joe's work. God bless Dr Joe for bringing this gift to us all.

Offline avdbc

« Reply #44 on: December 02, 2016, 12:20:11 PM »
Thank you for your message!! I should have known this before, cause I paid 250$US which are 350$CA!!! Ouch! But I think it's worth it!!

I read this on Dr.Joe's website:

Due to popular demand from our listeners, Dr. Joe now dedicates a full-hour to Q & A, the last month of every quarter (March, June, September and December.)

Are the teleclasses each month or not? And is there a difference between teleclasses and webinars?

Thank you!! :)