SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Making your mind matter  (Read 45614 times)

Offline JDmega4

Re: Making your mind matter
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2015, 05:39:43 AM »
I am currently on the 5th wk of the course and love it!  I agree with Peaceseeker on his/her first post, that Dr. Joe has exceeded his wildest expectation and is trying to keep up with the demand for his work.  There are no detailed directions so I just asked the divine to guide me in how to apply the material.  I study the weekly material  released every Friday under the video demand tab.  Also, I choose to meditate using the Water Rising audio every morning and night since I have heard Dr. Joe say that it's the best time to meditate.  Occasionally I use the Body Part Space mediation but I prefer the Water Rising because I had no experience with that meditation.  Prior to the course I ordered the Body Part Space meditation from his website. At any rate I just relax and enjoy the meditation and as a result I am going deeper in meditation!  I believe the key is to practice meditation daily! Although the course material does not have an outline and appear to be material from a previous workshop, the key is to practice your meditation. 

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2015, 03:15:43 PM »
Jeane and JDMega4 - You are both doing splendid!
« Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 03:18:06 PM by admin »

Offline penzput

« Reply #17 on: October 30, 2015, 10:33:46 AM »
Thank you for your input.  Hay House has now taken many of your suggestions and incorporated them into the course.  Please take a peek on the Hay House course page and let us know what you think?

Thank you Admin for making the additions I suggested. They do make a difference.  Love that Hay House is responsive to suggestions and interested in the student having a quality experience while taking any course they've sponsored.

Offline penzput

« Reply #18 on: October 30, 2015, 10:43:51 AM »
Okay I found the Think Greater etc course, but I still do not know what the Admin is talking about .  Anyone?

Hi Jeane,

The changes were added w/in the course it's self - not on your dashboard.
Once you go into the MYMM course, and then go to Lesson 1, at the bottom there are instructions on what to do after you've watched Lesson 1 videos.  And there are instructions on how to use the meditation videos, specific chapters to refer to in each of the books they suggest reading while doing the course (which are mentioned on the course Welcome tab.

There is also a link to this forum at the bottom of Lesson 1 and at the bottom of the Bonus tab.

Sorry for the delay in replying to your post. This forum doesn't email you when there is a new post against a thread you've created or contributed to.   A suggestion for Dr. Joe's team for this forum since this is on his site and not on Hay House site.

Offline Calispera

• Changing oneself to change the World
« Reply #19 on: October 30, 2015, 03:40:21 PM »
Sorry for the delay in replying to your post. This forum doesn't email you when there is a new post against a thread you've created or contributed to.   A suggestion for Dr. Joe's team for this forum since this is on his site and not on Hay House site.

Hi Penzput,

You can use the function "notify" at the bottom, right of the thread. This function bring you an email each time there is a new message on the thread. Only one notification will be sent until you open again the thread (even if then, 10 new messages have arrived).

Offline penzput

« Reply #20 on: October 30, 2015, 04:36:04 PM »
Thank you Calispera!  That's just what I needed.   :)

Offline Blairence

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2015, 09:36:45 AM »
I have been unable to play the meditations included in the Bonus section. I click on the "play" button and it just blinks.  Any suggestions?

Offline Elizabeth AA

« Reply #22 on: December 08, 2015, 11:50:36 AM »
Wow I did not look at this as a complaint forum.  Hi everyone.  I am simply blown away by what has been happening in my life.  I posted to Dr. Joe what seems like ages ago, maybe a couple of months, during the free promo talks that i found on Hay House.  I don't have a disease or a major problem, but decided to apply the principles to the big project(s) that I am working on.  The results have been phenomenal.
I've been studying interspecies communication, which really works well for me.  Also teaching nature connection to teenagers at my kids' school.  In order to connect with nature, or to connect via telepathy to another species, you have to have a very quiet mind.  Additionally, to connect with nature, for the critters and beings that live outside to approach me, I have to have a very very quiet spirit.  Easier said than done.  So, a meditation course made sense to me, in order that I could find a more reliable way to find my quiet mind and make contact with those Others.  (I hope this makes sense.)
Well this course (Making Your Mind Matter Online) immediately made that happen, and so naturally I decided I'd experiment with what progress could be made with my big project.  Namely, how to make the human/animal connection come to the fore in a more global way.  I've been studying natural horsemanship (with Pat and Linda Parelli) for nearly a decade.  And then Nature Connection with Jon Young.  And then Interspecies Communication with Anna Breytenbach and Wynter Worsthorne.  It has seemed to me that these all fit in to a much, much larger puzzle and I can't believe somebody hasn't been following it through.  So, what the heck, why don't I fiddle around with it?  So this is what I realized for my Tuning in to New Potentials, and other meditations.
In recent years I've been developing relationships with wild animals (elephant, zebra, etc.) much like the Parellis taught me to do with horses, and the results are astounding.  But, how to bring this to more humans??  I figure if we can build a real bridge between our species' we will all have a much happier world to live in.  I've learned to communicate with the wild animals even when I am not with them, thanks to Breytenbach and Worsthorne.  And how to connect with Nature herself via Jon Young's methods.  But still, how to knit it together?
Enter Joe Dispenza.  I'm sorry this has taken so long to tell (I'm a painter, not a writer!) but since I started his meditations, things have accelerated.  To cut the story short:  This past Sunday 12/6/15, I was invited by the Global Peace Initiative of Women to present with a group of world-renowned spiritual thought leaders at the Kagyu Dzong meditation in support of COP21, taking place now where I live in Paris.  Their group represents human faiths from all over the world, some really experienced and wonderful folks.  I was able to tell them what the wild animals told me about peace and harmony, and they are delighted to have representation from the Animal Nations for the first time.  This would not, could not, have happened if I had not been doing the meditations which opened door after door for our message.  I have been under the wings of an eagle, flying high.  I have been the sunrise.  I have felt the very air breathing me, rather than me breathing it.  And all of this while I was not "I" at all.
All during the meditations from this course in the past eight weeks.
Does Dr. Joe Dispenza rock?  You'd better believe it.  I do.

Offline RyanRay03

« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2016, 03:38:34 PM »
I am nearly end of Week 3 now, and I am LOVING it every bit of it. The meditation(I'm doing the body part one) is unlike any other meditation I have done in the past; it trains the mind on a phase by phase basis(4 phases) and I can see where it's heading gradually and it's well WORTH the time.

I  also found it helpful to use the Breaking The Habit book as a supporting materials in addition to Joe's online lectures and hand outs.

For those who can't find those meditations/Bonus:  you can access them directly by clicking on 'My Orders' on Hayhouse's landing page and the click on the links.

Offline FONDA

« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2016, 01:36:16 AM »
Anyone else besides me dealing with locked lessons? If so, has anyone been able to access the locked lessons before the "7 days" waiting period?

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2016, 10:18:55 AM »
Could you please email: support@hayhouse.com

Offline FONDA

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2016, 08:24:19 PM »
I did email the support twice now so frustrated with the whole 7 day waiting period. Thought maybe someone on this forum would have some insight.  I don't really understand the need to wait. I want to review the entire lesson and then put things to practice. So frustrated with the waiting process makes no sense. My next step is to email all contacts for all companies and parties to find out why this is so important to make people wait for a product they have paid for. How we review and put into practice is up to the buyer.  You don't wait for chapters of books to be mailed to you when you buy a book. Frustrated!!

Offline Calispera

• Changing oneself to change the World
« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2016, 02:32:43 AM »
I guess the delay makes part of the lessons, and your frustration is then an opportunity to learn something.

We are not in a pure intellectual training process, neither a pure practical learning process. It has to do with personal development, psychology. And if, mentally we can understand the lessons immediately, psychologically it takes more time.

But nevertheless I agree partly with you, because each one has his own rythm, and then the delay of 7 days is probably arbitrary. They could have decided to put it every month, or every three months. What would you do then? ;)

Offline ephie206

« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2016, 03:52:13 PM »
I'm on Lesson 1 and I'm really liking the course so far. But... I really wish that the material could be downloaded. I am moving to a place with very limited internet access and I won't be able to stream once I'm there. It would at least be nice to be able to download the meditations for more flexibility in where and how to listen to them! Guess I'm going to have to purchase them separately which is a bummer considering the course was not cheap.

Offline fola

« Reply #29 on: March 12, 2016, 06:06:58 AM »
Hi Ephie,
Like you I am very new to this too but I have been able to download the meditations part of the Think greater! lose your mind and create a new one! course.
what you have to do is access the course and click download on rising water, and body parts one after the other.
when it starts playing right click on it and you will see the option save as, then you can save it.
I have both meditations on my computer and it makes it easily accessible for me.
Now remember that when doing them you have to stop at the first bell for the first week.
Let me know if you succeed!