SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Looking for female roommate for Advanced Follow Up in Seattle Oct 27 - Nov 4 2015  (Read 2443 times)

Offline CarolAnn

Hello all,

I am looking for a female roommate to share a two double bed club room in the Seattle Sheraton for the Advanced Follow Up from 28th to November 5th. I don't smoke! 

Please email Carol at grotkin@gmail.com

Namaste,

Carol Martin

Offline Lindsay de Boer

Hi Carol,
As my plan stands,I'm looking for a share only for the night of the 1st Nov having got a share going with Pernilla whom I met at Carefree in April. I'm coming from the UK so may decide to stay a bit longer. (you're booked for Monday and Tuesday? - sightseeing?)
Anyway, I'll need to book my flight soon. If our day there don't work out, I'll just book at the Hotel Seattle (a bit cheaper) and mission to get the Monday evening flight back to the UK
I'm female and 66 yrs young ::)
Lindsay de Boer

ps I tried a message using Windows Mail but I think it's got lost in The Void.

Offline CarolAnn

Hello Lindsay de Boer,

I am booked in through the 4th in the hotel. I have to book my flight tomorrow.  I am 62 in young years.  I don't know about window mail. I have gmail. I will check it out again.

Let me know.  I haven't booked any sightseeing plans yet that is another thing on my list to do.

Caio,
Carol

Offline Lindsay de Boer

Hey Carol, I was a bit dumb and booked & paid my room for the 1st Nov at Hotel Seattle. I've not confirmed & paid for my flight yet though because it seemed so far to go from the UK and not see anything other than do the workshop, which is indeed an experience! So how's about a thought of me coming over and sharing the 2nd, 3rd ,4th and we do a bit of exploring perhaps? Are you American? I grew up in the British colony of Zimbabwe, then was in South Africa and now in UK for last 11 years. Lindsayx