SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: BEC meditation - 'putting in new information' - please advise  (Read 1220 times)

Offline LouiseK

Hello,

I'm fairly new to Dr. Joe's meditations and loving it so far! The guided breathing session, oh man the beat of the music....so uplifting!!

I've read BHOBY and BS and downloaded both RECON and BEC meditations. However I decided to go back to the basis and start again with the Breaking the Habit meditation. For that I'm now in week 1. I wanna do it right so no point in jumping ahead to more advanced meditations. Let's just first stop being myself  ;)

I do have a question though about BEC meditation; when Dr. Joe tells to 'put in new information', I don't think I know what exactly he is referring to. Like, do we talk to our energy centers?? Do we tell our centers what we want to achieve in life? Or what needs healing?

What sort of 'new information' do we need to put in there and how do we 'bless' these centers?? Please advise.....

Many thanks in advance! Lx

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: BEC meditation - 'putting in new information' - please advise
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2020, 11:07:06 AM »
It is like the Change Game from the Breaking the Habit meditation. On Page 100 or there a bouts of Becoming Supernaturalist a diagram of the body and which EC holes which negative memory. So like third EC holds personal power: what you want to swap out there is confidence, teamwork, service to others...

Whatever you want to achieve, do an image search of that word to come up with a symbol to associate with that EC.

Offline LouiseK

Re: BEC meditation - 'putting in new information' - please advise
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2020, 12:26:03 PM »
Thank you!!