SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Enter to the field  (Read 488 times)

Offline gianpanza

Enter to the field
« on: July 10, 2020, 02:06:35 PM »
Hi! Im Gianluca, iam 23 yo, and i've been doing the meditations of Breaking the Habit of Beeing Yourself for 5 months, and i've saw good changes.
Then I readed You're the placebo, and the meditation of that book liked me more, and  is the one that i've been doing from the past 4 months.
In a part of that meditation, you need to enter to the quantum field, and be nothing, nowhere, ... And here comes my problem.
It happened two times, that im starting to feeling the bodie really heavy, and then i start to no feeling anymore my arms and my legs, and i got freaked out (not intentionally), i get out of that relaxed state, and my heart is beating really fast.
Any sugestion?
Ps: sorry for the bad english, im from argentina.

Offline The23rdman

• When the wheel stops...
Re: Enter to the field
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2020, 12:33:59 AM »
Hi! Im Gianluca, iam 23 yo, and i've been doing the meditations of Breaking the Habit of Beeing Yourself for 5 months, and i've saw good changes.
Then I readed You're the placebo, and the meditation of that book liked me more, and  is the one that i've been doing from the past 4 months.
In a part of that meditation, you need to enter to the quantum field, and be nothing, nowhere, ... And here comes my problem.
It happened two times, that im starting to feeling the bodie really heavy, and then i start to no feeling anymore my arms and my legs, and i got freaked out (not intentionally), i get out of that relaxed state, and my heart is beating really fast.
Any sugestion?

It's the ego that gets freaked out by our connecting with the field. Set an intention before you meditate that you're going to relax into whatever happens and embrace the results. Make this intention clear and speak it out loud.

Just keep on doing the work and embrace the results. :)
Follow me on Instagram @When_the_wheel_stops

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2020, 10:55:39 PM »
You are doing very well, good job! Lots of unexpected things happen in this work. You are totally safe, and equally if you do not want to experience things you can tell the universe you prefer not to go that far at this time, just turn down your energy level and it will back off. But you are perfectly safe to tell it to take over.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline gianpanza

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2020, 01:11:59 PM »
Any sugestion?

It's the ego that gets freaked out by our connecting with the field. Set an intention before you meditate that you're going to relax into whatever happens and embrace the results. Make this intention clear and speak it out loud.

Just keep on doing the work and embrace the results. :)

I thought something like that, like its the fear of the unknown. I usually never set intentions before the meditations, so I will start doing it!
Thanks for take the time to respond!

[/quote]
You are doing very well, good job! Lots of unexpected things happen in this work. You are totally safe, and equally if you do not want to experience things you can tell the universe you prefer not to go that far at this time, just turn down your energy level and it will back off. But you are perfectly safe to tell it to take over.

The last thing that i though in that moment is that I was safe, but I think is the barrier that I need to cross to get to the field.
Thank you for the support!!

Offline gianpanza

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2020, 12:25:54 PM »
Update:
After that day, I got kind of scary about keep meditating. But I am re-reading "you are the placebo", and that gave me a lot of confidence, and trust in myself.
Yesterday I had the same experiencie, I was getting disconeccted from the body, and again, my heart started to beating fast, and I needed to open my eyes, and relax a little bit.
Today, it happened me 2 times, but I have learned something, that if I just keep and keep relaxing I start to feel me more energy, but in the moment that I ask myself, what is going on? my body freaks out.
There are small steps, but is progress. And also today, when it happened, I did not felt fear or anything, I just was consious of my heart, and just try to say to my body that everything is ok, and I did not had to open my eyes (I was really relaxed).
Now I am understading a way more the quote "calm your body like a stalion"
I will be updating with my progress, it may helps to someone.
All the love

Offline gianpanza

« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2020, 05:10:11 AM »
Update:
I have been having some trouble to get relaxed and present during the meditations, so I have not had the same kind of experiencies recently (the ones that I have mentioned in the last posts).
But, last night, I was having some trouble to sleep, and I was lay down in my bed, and I was so relaxed, that in a moment, I saw like a black square (like a door in front on me). I fell in it, and I started to falling down, but it was a strange sensation, I had no body, and I was kind of scared. But the funny thing, was that I was consious all the time, and i said to myself, if I am in the quantum, I should relax, and I did that! And I dont know if someone had enter to the field, but in a moment, I started to seeing like a lot of tv screens, all arround me (360ยบ), but there was a lot of them.
Then, i think i fell asleep, and I had some crazy dreams.
Did I enter to the quantum? Or maybe it just was a dream? i dont know, but was a nice experience.
Any of you had any similar experience?

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #6 on: August 02, 2020, 12:06:42 AM »
Your dreams are one of your connections to the Quantum, yes. This is a ll a part of your spiritual awakening and nothing will harm you. If you want to advance quickest use your dreams and what you see in meditations, journal them, interpret them, and apply the lessons they are leading you to in your life, the more you take the advice the more you will be given.

This is how I learnt to interpret dreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikCdrzVtxNQ

This is a thorough dream interpretation dictionary

http://www.dreammoods.com/

This is a journaling app I love, a mini dictionary here also

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/edgar-cayces-dream-dictionary/id480085068

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline gianpanza

« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2020, 05:20:18 PM »
Your dreams are one of your connections to the Quantum, yes. This is a ll a part of your spiritual awakening and nothing will harm you. If you want to advance quickest use your dreams and what you see in meditations, journal them, interpret them, and apply the lessons they are leading you to in your life, the more you take the advice the more you will be given.

This is how I learnt to interpret dreams

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikCdrzVtxNQ

This is a thorough dream interpretation dictionary

http://www.dreammoods.com/

This is a journaling app I love, a mini dictionary here also

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/edgar-cayces-dream-dictionary/id480085068

I will! I've been dreaming a lot, so I am going to try.
Thank you very much for reply and for the links!