SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: How long have you been doing morning & evening meditations?  (Read 271 times)

Offline sally

Hi there,

I started following Dr. Joe's work in the winter of 2018. I went through a difficult break up and after reading BTHOBY it changed everything for me. I did the meditations for a year and then went through a bit of a spiritual awakening. One thing lead to another and eventually opportunities and interesting moments presented themselves. Sometimes I think these things are always happening but now that I am aware I can actually appreciate them and live a happier life.

However (lol) I am a little lost in how to break through a specific vision for myself and that is a new relationship. I have been meditating the same vision for awhile - while holding the feeling of joy, excitement and sometimes even relief. Someday's some sessions feel stronger then others and the one thing I always envision is going to bed that day with a smile and happy. So it's been awhile and I am appreciative for the series of shifts in my life, but I am not sure how to shake up the aspect of romantic love and get that going. Do I keep going with the daily meditations and same visions for a future love or ........... Would love to hear your suggestions!   

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: How long have you been doing morning & evening meditations?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2020, 12:17:52 AM »
FEEL the energy of the person you want to attract: their total devotion to you, their total acceptance of your choices, their easy going adapting to situations without any drama... make up a list of what you in a life partner, see yourself with them in your old age and thanking the you in the current meditation chair for being so wise to draw them into your life.

Don’t worry if they do not materialize for some time. It took me two years to manifest my life partner: he had to give his all to a failing relationship before he could leave it, and I had to kiss a lot of toads meanwhile to recognize what a catch he was when we actually met.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline sally

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2020, 01:15:24 AM »
Thank you WIB for your reply. Going to take that into my meditation this am. I love the feeling during meditation it’s the rest of day when I’m fighting off memories of the past or potentials. I play the change game, but I guess I’m looking for something more. Or maybe when I play the change game the thing I’m trying to change my mind to think of isn’t as powerful.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2020, 01:40:41 AM »
You are recognizing the things you want to change, so rest assured eventually your change will occur. Do not judge your progress, every meditation you do brings your desire closer.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline sally

« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2020, 04:33:11 AM »
Thank you!