SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Advanced week long retreat  (Read 796 times)

Offline Chris C

Advanced week long retreat
« on: June 08, 2020, 07:47:12 AM »
Hi - I'm trying to find out if I will be eligible to register for an Advanced Retreat.  I've done Dr Joe's 9 week course through Hay House, and I've read a lot of the books, been meditating for years (but not Dr Joe's meditations), and I would love to attend an Advanced Retreat, but not sure if the 9 week course I did through Hay House counts as the "Progressive Course", which is a pre-requisite.  I can't find anyone to ask on the website, so can anyone here help me?   Thanks.

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Advanced week long retreat
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2020, 04:55:12 PM »
Not to worry. I do not think it does count as the progressive workshop, but
Lately the progressive workshop has been included in the price of the advanced workshop, so when you successfully sign up for the advanced work shop you should have a nice Progressive workshop to occupy you until you attend.

NOW! Be sure when you determine which advanced workshop you wish to attend, that you hawk-like monitor the opening sign up daily! If you cannot sign up  in real time due to work constraints, set up a trusted someone to sign up for you, and I REITERATE,  trusted because someone‚Äôs good credit report will be required to sign you up, and entrusting your info to to that someone is NOT without risks. But it will help you secure a spot. Do not be discouraged by a waiting list, many people have to drop out for unforeseen circumstances.