SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: room share available Carefree  (Read 2927 times)

Offline suzanne

room share available Carefree
« on: April 06, 2015, 08:35:40 AM »
Hi,
I have a room and am looking for a female roommate and/or, if someone else has a room as well, perhaps we can let one of ours go and share one. Please let me know. It will be wonderful.
Thank you, Suzanne

Offline Waxela (wa-shay-la)

Re: room share available Carefree
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 09:30:07 AM »
Hi Suzanne,
I also have a room at Carefree and my roommate has decided not to go to the event. I am now in need of a roommate.  I arrive on 4/29 and leave on 5/4.  I have attended one advanced course before, last summer in Cancun, it was amazing! 
Let me know if you are interested in sharing.  My facebook is Waxela Sananda https://www.facebook.com/waxela and page Waxela's Insights: https://www.facebook.com/WaxelasInsights if you want to learn more about me before accepting.

Offline suzanne

« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2015, 10:57:41 AM »
Hi!
I am very interested. Shall we talk later this evening? I am scheduled to arrive the same day as you but leave Sunday night. Perhaps you can email me at s.alfandarimft@gmail.com, if that feels right, and we can exchange phone numbers to talk about it. Best, Suzanne PS I am fortunate enough for this to be my 4th advanced (counting the Seattle follow up as one!).

Offline Waxela (wa-shay-la)

« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2015, 11:58:12 AM »
Great, I just emailed you!

Offline Diana Hartley Ford

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 05:23:45 AM »
Hi, My roommate cancelled and I'm looking for someone to share also. Arriving 4ish on April 29th - departing on the 4th. First advanced workshop. I can be reached at dianaford1315@gmail.com. Thanks!

Offline Eva

« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2015, 09:14:46 AM »
Hi Diana,
I'd love to share a room with you:)
Check your gmail :)

best, eva

Offline syvonnek

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2015, 10:50:46 AM »
Hi Ladies,
I am still in need of a room or bed or couch to sleep on :) So that I can attend this magnificent workshop. SO EXCITED!

If any of you still need a roommate to share space/costs please let me know!

Thanks
-Syvonne
914-323-8787
syvonnek@fmctraining.com

Offline Missasap

« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2015, 04:45:12 PM »

I'm a female seeking a female that needs a roommate for her room at the advance workshop in Carefree, AZ
Please email me at frostbitebk@aol.com

Offline atiras_flame

sharing a room in carefree
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2015, 11:29:06 PM »
aloha- my local accommodation fell through at the last minute- and now i am in search of a place to stay for the carefree advanced!  I am a female looking for a female roommate.  If there is no one staying at the resort looking for a roomie I need to book something else by Tuesday afternoon before i fly out from hawaii to make it to arizona on wednesday- i fly out on may 4th...thanks so much!
 my email is:
atiras_flame@hotmail.com

aloha, abigail
808-346-5786