SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: BECOMING SUPERNATURAL meditation planning  (Read 1474 times)

Offline Joyce

BECOMING SUPERNATURAL meditation planning
« on: December 31, 2019, 11:21:13 AM »
 It's a lot of information in this book to become supernatural. Too much to absorb in a short period of time!
So for almost every chapter there is a meditation. I did them all as I read.
 My question is how to organize the meditations in a daily basis. Should I restrict the sequence of the book, ie turning into new potentials first, or blessing the centers, activating the pineal gland, breathing techniques, walking medit.etc., or can we alternate different meditations? how are you doing? or what works best for you?

Thanks ;)

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: BECOMING SUPERNATURAL meditation planning
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2020, 05:08:17 AM »
If BSN is the only Dr Joe book you have read, then start with the meditation Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself.

BSN is all very advanced work.

The first, very important step is to rid your self of the 95% of your thoughts and emotions that are total hogwash. BHBY is excellent for this. It took me 4 months of twice daily meditation, and the relief I received from anger and anxiety was so liberating!

When you have mastered your memories and emotions you will have energies to manifest anything you desire with those advanced meditations. I have quite a collection of them now, and choose the one I know will suit my mood. The titles are a good indicator:

If you want to clear out an off mood, Blessing of the Energy Centers
.... connect to intuition, The Pineal Gland
.... connect to your future self, Changing Beliefs and Perceptions
.... focus on gratitude, which is a huge creative force, The Generous Present Moment
Etc

I have BSN on Audible and listen to it several time throughout the year, you said a mouthful: there IS a lot to remember! And I always pick up good cues to employ.

Offline Joyce

Re: BECOMING SUPERNATURAL meditation planning
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2020, 06:48:12 PM »
Ok,
It was very instructive,
thank you :)