SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Looking for female roommate for San Diego  (Read 961 times)

Offline Caroline3388

Looking for female roommate for San Diego
« on: December 23, 2019, 02:40:01 PM »
Hi, I'm a female looking for a female roommate for the advanced San Diego retreat. I have already booked a room with two double beds at the Manchester Grand. Please let me know if you are interested in talking about being roommates.

Offline RhondaOde

Re: Looking for female roommate for San Diego
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 08:35:03 AM »
Hi Caroline, I also have a room with 2 beds. Let's keep in contact a little closer to August, in case one of us doesn't get a match. Tell me something about yourself. I'm from Northern California. This is my second retreat. I'm 70yo and a retired nurse. I love this work and have been doing it close to 2 years now. Take care, Rhonda

Offline manitamarius

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2020, 06:31:49 PM »
Hi Caroline and Rhonda, I am looking for a roommate with a room, I didn't find a male roommate yet. If you want to share one room with each-other, I can take one of the rooms by myself if its possible. Like this you are not looking for roommates anymore and I have a room to. Please let me know your thoughts. Marius

Offline kerry_red

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2020, 12:14:43 PM »
Hello Caroline.  I am looking to share a room in San Diego. Held off till now, not knowing if the retreat would happen or not.  Anyway, I am a 50year old female. This is my first retreat with Dr. Joe. Super excited for the experience and to be with like-minded people for a week.  Hope to hear from you. Thanks, Kerry