SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: What's the craziest synchronicity you've experienced?  (Read 3322 times)

Offline random934032

What's the craziest synchronicity you've experienced?
« on: November 12, 2019, 04:48:34 PM »
This is one of my favourite topics lol

Offline miss_koala

Re: What's the craziest synchronicity you've experienced?
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2019, 06:40:09 PM »
I have a lot, but not crazy lol. It's just normal size. I wrote it all in my list. I don't know which one you want me to start.

But these kind of stuffs only happen since around April 2009, since I watched "the Secret" movie. Prior to that nothing na dah (actually there were 3, in 3 decades, but nothing special at all). I was pretty much a 3D person.

But the more I move forward, especially the last 1 year, I realize not all synchronicities comes from good beings (prior to that it was always good beings). It can come from bad beings.

It also can come from a person e.g. a psychic. It can also come from smart good being, or not so smart good being.
So my discernment is at stake at the whole new level.

Alright, one of them, in Feb 2017, I walked, I saw number 777, 2 times, then I checked it was very accurate to me. That I am the real Truth Seeker:  http://www.numerology.com/numerology-numbers/7

Around October 2013 I saw number 333, 3 times. I checked internet it was very accurate too.

On 2012 I saw 11:11 several times, that brought me in to Kryon. But last year another synchronicities brought me out of Kryon. So I am no longer listening to him anymore.

Last year I had a vivid dream about Meghan Markle.

The veil is getting thinner. Seriously. The beings can cut the veil and manipulate your body, or people's minds. But again, it can be good being or bad being.

Actually this the topic I want to discuss about. To brainstorm. But it seems people here are too 3D. lol
People are here for the promise of the medical healing, without interested to know the mechanism behind it.

Alright, your turn.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2019, 07:49:15 PM by miss_koala »

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2019, 07:03:54 PM »
I find myself not looking for synchronicities, but I do love how easily my life flows now.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Kat-Toronto

« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2020, 09:25:28 AM »
Here is my craziest one. I was in my car sitting on the highway one day about five years ago with a friend. The traffic was at a standstill and we were just sitting still and chatting. Something made me look up at my oil change sticker on my windshield and say to my friend "I wonder when my next oil change is due?" I pulled the sticker down and looked at the mileage. I then looked at the mileage on my car and it was the EXACT same number. I took a photo which I have on my old hard drive at home because it blew my mind. I still five years later almost can't believe it. It is one of the first experiences that started me truly believing that there are no coincidences.

Offline CourageAndRoses

• Answer: Love Yourself
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2020, 10:36:30 AM »
I've always wanted a mac book pro, and as part of the simple fun thing in the second option in tuning into new potentials I went for a mac book pro. A few days later my dad calls me to ask if I would like a mac book pro he received, but has no use for. A cool coincidence and manifestation.

I wished to understand more about the history and meditation, the difference techniques and methods, I asked the question and received an email from amazon recommending me books about the history of meditation in Japanese and Chinese traditions.

Recent one, might have manifested a favorite actor take a lead role in a spy/thriller. Idk, but this work sure beings about fun and cool coincidences, as Joe says.

Answer: Love Yourself

Offline kubajzbboy

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2020, 03:23:25 AM »
I have been trying to manifest an abundance and part of this is a new car,just for fun, nothing serious, well few days ago, while walking through the city I literally bumped into that exact car parked in front of the dance school where I am giving dance classes, and today in the morning my friend just messaged me that he is going in this car for some meeting and send me a photo, both were completely unexpected, lets see what the future has to bring, because this becomes really interesting !!!!!