SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Using meditation for curing alopecia areata  (Read 2246 times)

Offline ChrisAnas

Using meditation for curing alopecia areata
« on: October 07, 2019, 04:32:56 AM »
Hi to all.
i am new to the discussion forum.
i have bought Dr. Joe's books (Breaking the Habit and Becoming Supernatural). i started reading them and i also bought the online progressive workshop and i am working on the meditations.
In May this year i found i have an autoimmune disease, alopecia areata. I am essentially loosing hair - i have patches without hair on my head.
I am luck enough it does not show, but the disease is still there.
My question to you all, is what kind of 'work' are you working on.
Do you think that i should be focusing on a particular meditation?
Are you doing something more than meditating?

Thank you so much for any feedback.

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Using meditation for curing alopecia areata
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2019, 06:14:00 AM »
The work is daily meditation I which you reprogram yourself to halt untruths about yourself, and instead  use that energy to become the marvelous unlimited person you truly are. I know it seems too simple, but all this requires is repetition and belief. Oh! AND FUN! The more joy and bliss you can muster the sooner you achieve your goal.

Offline ChrisAnas

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2019, 08:23:23 AM »
Walk in Beauty thank you so much for your feedback.
I am working on it and trying to keep it on a daily basis.
Do you think that I should concentrate on a specific meditation? I have tried the 'generous present moment', 'reconditioning the body to a new mind', 'tuning into new potentials' and 'changing beliefs and perceptions' so far.
I was also working on the breath before each meditation.
I can say that i manage to decrease my brain activity and disconnect for a while but i did not have any other experience so far.
I am still watching the progressive workshop and i have not tried the 'healing of the energy centres' meditation.

Thank you for any feedback once more.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2019, 06:19:28 PM »
I have been trying to heal a bone spur for three years now🤨, but there are so many other wonderful things I have manifested that I can’t complain of that chronic discomfort. If it really needed fixing I suppose I would concentrate on that one thing.