SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Online Progressive Workshop-how to make it work  (Read 12608 times)

Offline Fireweed

Re: Online Progressive Workshop-how to make it work
« Reply #15 on: September 13, 2018, 11:16:01 PM »
Hi Sarah,
I am in the online workshop and I love it, however I have gone back to listen to a meditation again and now it looks like I can't complete the course--it tells me I have downloaded too many times. So maybe it is only possible to listen once during the 3 months, instead of going at one's own pace and then reviewing; if this is the case, I will be troubled but I'll let you know when I get a reply to this concern i found last night and informed Encephalon about. I am LOVING the course, so I hope it's not true that once you listen, it logs it as another download and cuts you off...

Offline Healthy Debora

« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2018, 08:58:13 AM »
I have just started the Online Progressive workshop and would love some input.  I started of course with great hope and inspiration.  Listening to the Online Intensive and doing the meditations was very powerful and inspiring...then yesterday it got very hard.  Hard for me to stay present in the meditations.  Hard to trust.  I am staying with this.  I am doing this for health issues and life and financial issues.  It is good to hear of people having strong results.  I have done other things on my own but this feels somehow more challenging.  Not sure why. Has anyone else had resistance to push through?  I do feel much better today so I do feel it influenced my health positively.  It is bringing up some fear...not unusual for me.  I'd love to hear other experiences for making this work, thank you.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #17 on: September 27, 2018, 06:44:23 PM »
Fireweed, you should be able to have unlimited access for 93 days, it sounds like you are clicking the download link in the email instead of another link that brings you to the lessons..

It has been a few months since I took the course and forget how it worked.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #18 on: September 27, 2018, 06:52:52 PM »
Hi Healthy Debora,

It helps me to use a change of elevated emotions to keep the meditations fresh.
 This is a list I add to from the many books, lectures, interviews etc.

Fearlessness and courage may be one you could try to conquer your apprehensions.

I also keep in mind that I have a right to abundance, but my ability to have abundance is up to me.

ELEVATED EMOTIONS
Love
Compassion
Gratitude
Joy
Unity
Acceptance
Selflessness
Appreciation
Thankfulness
Inspiration
Freedom
Kindness
Giving
Nurturing
Caring
Service
Help
Forgive
Patience
Unlimited
Magnificently
Divine
Worthy
Beloved
Benevolence
Joy for Existence
Freedom of Expression
Blessed
Nobility
Honor
Strength
Courage
Joy for existence
Love of life
Fearless

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Georgialenhart

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2019, 12:56:35 PM »
Hello everyone! I am contemplating purchasing the online progressive workshop. I am wondering, for those of you who have completed it....does it specify throughout the program exactly what to do? (What meditations, when to do them, how often, etc) and would love to hear anyone's thoughts on the program itself.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #20 on: October 08, 2019, 06:21:04 PM »
They are taped at the live events, so there is a lecture followed by a meditation.

I thought it well worth the price.
Walk in Beauty 💫