SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Healing Template, a plan, very specific orders for self healing  (Read 775 times)

Offline Jerezano20

SELF HEALING

Below is a quote I read from one of Dr. Dispenza’s materials. 

“First, every day I would put all of my conscious attention on this intelligence within me and give it a plan, a template, a vision, with very specific orders, and then I would surrender my healing to this greater mind that has unlimited power, allowing it to do the healing for me. And second, I wouldn’t let any thought slip by my awareness that I didn’t want to experience.”

Q: I imagine that for Dr. Joe, a “plan, template, ... very specific orders” might be aided by his training and education about certain biological aspects of the human body.  So my question is:  what would he recommend to a layperson about how to put together a template or specific set of orders for healing specific areas of body and health?

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Healing Template, a plan, very specific orders for self healing
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2019, 04:31:24 AM »
It is all mapped out in the book Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, then you perform all of the stamps in the meditation that goes with the book. The meditation script is in the appendix of the book if you want to record your own.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Jerezano20

Re: Healing Template, a plan, very specific orders for self healing
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2019, 02:22:40 PM »
Thanks much!