SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Needing female room mate to share for Carefree resort  (Read 1950 times)

Offline Pernilla Lillarose

Needing female room mate to share for Carefree resort
« on: February 11, 2015, 03:47:43 PM »
Hi, I found a fully self contained RV trailer at a B&B about 2 miles from the Carefree resort in April. If anyone is looking for a place, please contact me, so we can share the space and expenses.
lillarose@earthlink.net

Offline KathyCastrigno

Re: Needing female room mate to share for Carefree resort
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2015, 12:16:55 PM »
Hi there Pernilla,

I am going to Carefree.  My current plan is to camp at the Cave Creek Campground but would be open to finding out more about the RV at the B and B.  Cost, about the accomodations, etc. etc.
I was just in Austin last weekend with Dr Joe and it was so much fun.  I am really looking forward to Carefree.

Let me know a bit more.

Thanks!
Kathy  :)

Offline Pernilla Lillarose

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2015, 10:02:32 PM »
Hi Kathy, sorry for not responding sooner. I didn't check this site for replies, until just now. I think I've found someone to share with, but if you need to be part of sharing a car, let me know. Best to email me if you want a quicker response.
ALL Love,
Pernilla

Offline Diana Hartley Ford

« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2015, 05:27:12 AM »
Hi Suzanne, If you haven't found a room mate yet I'm looking for someone to share my room at Carefree.
Thanks! dianaford1315@gmail.com

Offline suzanne

« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2015, 07:15:03 AM »
Hi Diana,
I did find a roommate and wish you the same good luck as I have had finding someone.
Best to you,
Suzanne