SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Beliefs - how long to focus on same belief  (Read 2194 times)

Offline swanndhome

Beliefs - how long to focus on same belief
« on: October 09, 2014, 12:35:11 PM »
Hi

I have read You are the placebo and purchased the CD (change 2 beliefs). I am wondering if I am supposed to keep on focusing on the same 2 beliefs I wish to change day after day for the benefit of repetition / mental rehearsal or whether I am supposed to change my focus from time to time. Surely if the new belief replaces the old belief it is time to move on. Or does the repetition mean that the new belief stays fixed and that moving to something different might mean you undo the progress already made?

Offline sarethereal

Re: Beliefs - how long to focus on same belief
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2019, 10:29:33 AM »
Hi, did anyone ever reply to your post here? I am also curious on the length pf time to maintain the no-thing concept during meditation. Mine last for seconds only because as soon as i acknowledge my nothingness, its gone - of course. Thanks in advance for your time!

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2019, 04:39:16 PM »
Dr Joe says it does not matter which belief you change, when you begin working on one you are working in every negative belief and emotion. I regularly changed them up every meditation depending on what had occurred to that day. Or what challenge I knew was on the horizon.

There is no wrong way to do this work my dear, but you must have doing it! Your joy makes the results come faster.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2019, 04:42:53 PM »
The no thing portion works better the longer you are able to stay in it, 20 minutes would not be too long. If you are losing focus just gently become aware of it and reconnect. It does not matter how many times you reconnect, just recognize you are straying the without judging yourself, refocus.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline solucy

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2019, 05:50:03 PM »
Wow WIB...thank you for all the information you always provide here!  What would this forum be like without you?  Many Blessings.

Offline Tuesday472

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2019, 02:31:58 PM »
I still haven't achieved my first two items, but spontaneously a third item presented itself, much to my surprise. I'm just going with them, because they are really beautiful. I don't care how long it takes anymore. Even after the full transformation, I have a sense that something else will unfold. I would not have thought this possible in the first several months, but it gets really, really good as time goes on. I now understand why people have to keep making new Mind Movies.

Offline Stellla

« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2019, 03:05:39 PM »
Wow WIB...thank you for all the information you always provide here!  What would this forum be like without you?  Many Blessings.

I agree with Solucy! Thank you Walk in Beauty <3

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Personal Transformation Blog
« Reply #7 on: July 09, 2019, 05:45:39 PM »

I agree with Solucy! Thank you Walk in Beauty <3

And I agree with all of you! Truth is, WiB has given so much support - I have received so many answers. Maybe Dr. Joe should put you on his team WiB!