SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Envisioning Potentials  (Read 1180 times)

Offline WaterWalker

Re: Envisioning Potentials
« Reply #15 on: July 16, 2019, 04:54:56 AM »
I'm going to add a point about goal setting based on something I'm currently learning.

When you set a goal you do so from a present state of consciousness. And by experiencing
it as real in your mind and doing the energy work your state of consciousness will rise.
From this new and elevated perspective it's often valuable to review the goal, change
the goal or even drop it.

Another point. If you're stuck and there is no sense of progress stop and notice you
are stuck. This is feedback to listen to. So pay attention to your intuitive guidance.
Perhaps a tweak of the goal will align it more with your head and heart. Then instead
of concentrating to manufacture joy, the goal joyfully calls to you!

Think about goals you've had in the past that were a beautiful obsession. You didn't need to
go through a rigorous multi step goal setting process. Instead the goal arrived wrapped in
joy and you couldn't stop thinking about it. Get closer to that state of mind and you'll design
a goal that lights you up. Those goals come about with effortless ease.

As well, note the difference between flow and effort. When visualising do so from a sense of
flow and ease. The same principle applies to taking action on the goal. If there's an absence
of ease and a lot of effort with limited or no progress that's an indicator you need to clear
some inner blocks or set a new goal that is better for you and others.

Finally, it's good to set a very small goal to test the mechanics of your goal setting and goal
creation approach. Why? Because you'll have a short feedback loop. You'll get feedback in
hours or days. This will enable you to adjust and optimise what works best for you.

Great thread, thank you all.

Offline Stellla

« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2019, 08:07:03 AM »
I'm going to add a point about goal setting based on something I'm currently learning.

When you set a goal you do so from a present state of consciousness. And by experiencing
it as real in your mind and doing the energy work your state of consciousness will rise.
From this new and elevated perspective it's often valuable to review the goal, change
the goal or even drop it.

Another point. If you're stuck and there is no sense of progress stop and notice you
are stuck. This is feedback to listen to. So pay attention to your intuitive guidance.
Perhaps a tweak of the goal will align it more with your head and heart. Then instead
of concentrating to manufacture joy, the goal joyfully calls to you!

Think about goals you've had in the past that were a beautiful obsession. You didn't need to
go through a rigorous multi step goal setting process. Instead the goal arrived wrapped in
joy and you couldn't stop thinking about it. Get closer to that state of mind and you'll design
a goal that lights you up. Those goals come about with effortless ease.

As well, note the difference between flow and effort. When visualising do so from a sense of
flow and ease. The same principle applies to taking action on the goal. If there's an absence
of ease and a lot of effort with limited or no progress that's an indicator you need to clear
some inner blocks or set a new goal that is better for you and others.

Finally, it's good to set a very small goal to test the mechanics of your goal setting and goal
creation approach. Why? Because you'll have a short feedback loop. You'll get feedback in
hours or days. This will enable you to adjust and optimise what works best for you.

Great thread, thank you all.

Great suggestions WaterWalker!

Dr Joe suggests the same thing in his Tuning Into New Potentials Meditation. He asks to choose something you would like to play with like a mystical experience, something easy to manifest but enough to give you the confidence and faith :) I loved that idea <3

Offline LuminonC

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2019, 06:17:25 PM »
Wow, this thread is wonderful.

I have a question to add.

I know well Dr. Joe's material, books and meditations.
I am trying to change some core elements in my life, I can visualize and feel it, I can maintain for long periods, but it is hard for me not to "look for it" in my everyday life.  Now I understand that "being on the lookout" is then a reflexion of feeling separation, so it is in some ways "cancelling" all my efforts. 
Being aware in the present moment that I am on the "look out" for X or Y in my day - despite feeling elevated emotions and living my future- is something I can easily do.  Then I try to redirect my thoughts.
But, I am puzzeled as to how REALLY go through my days with the feeling that I have X and Y already. 

It sounds pretty basic, but how not to be on the lookout? If I am investing so much energy in my life, its also because I am needing a change at a deep level.  So feeling like I already "have" X and Y is pleasurable and I can do it, but maintaining the energy WITHOUT being on "the lookout" is harder. 

Any reflexion? Tip? insight?

Many thanks in advance for your thoughts. :)

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2019, 04:07:06 AM »
It is not easy to describe how not to look, it is a very subtle energy shift, like the difference between thinking and knowing. The difference between searching for an object versus remembering where you put it. Or perhaps it is like saving money for the thing you want to buy, you know you are going to have it but you may need to wait longer than anticipated to pay for it. I stop looking when I have confidence that it is going to show up.

I am sensing that you are feeling stress living a struggle until your manifestation shows up. Living in lack is slowing down the process.

I have been watching all sort of YouTube sources of gurus, scientists and other who correlate with Dr Joe’s methods, where he sticks to a scientific approach to reach as many people as possible by not turning off their confidence in the message with religion and our preconceived opinions of those religions. I bolstered my confidence by seeing as much as I could.

Sahdguru says we were put in this life to live in bliss, when we do everything flows without effort. When I tried living 24/7 in bliss I stopped living in lack and stress. I live in the moment enjoying everything that happens as an experience I was sent here to learn from. I really enjoy living in bliss, life is magical and my body feels wonderful.

I do know there is a vast difference between hoping for it and believing.

This is a clip of Braden that I think will help you.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6rvKjwEJK1M
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #19 on: July 30, 2019, 06:48:39 AM »
I wonder LuminonC if you would want to invest in the recent live stream, I am viewing the lecture every chance I get and I am amazed at how much it is helping me connect to belief. That has an unlimited viewing window until August 27 for $50 US.

The Intensive workshop is available on DVD , more pricey but totally unlimited viewing, listening and some meditations.

I truly find total immersion in these tools, listening to Dr Joe’s experiences, is key.

I’m sending you every good thing straight from my heart!
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline LuminonC

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2019, 06:03:23 PM »
Thanks you so much for your replies WIB.

I did register and started watching it, but am only at the first third as I was away for a bit.

What you write about the subtle shift is resonating.  I reread SuperNatural to refresh and renew my perspective. I think for now, one thing that seems to work is to imagine I have all that I want but in a different dimension.  In a more general sense, I am feeling like it's difficult for me these days to feel any elevated emotions from the heart, so I do coherence and meditation as to at least put on the neurological pathway to them. 
If I am having a harder time feeling elevated emotions, it becomes difficult to feel whole etc.

Maybe I am in a dry run, as I read earlier, and for sure I just have to keep on going at it. 

I was simply wondering what other people do when they struggle with feeling like they already have X or Y.
:)

Thank you so much for the inspiration. So so valuable.  I feel connected and grateful - for real! :)