SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: What Showed Up for Your This Week?  (Read 430 times)

Offline EmrySunder

• Effortlessly Allowing
What Showed Up for Your This Week?
« on: June 19, 2019, 06:19:45 AM »
Every week I ask myself some of these questions. See if any resonate that you'd like to answer:

1. What showed up for me? How are the circumstances that arrived leading me to my goal and to a changed/new version of myself?
2. What opportunities did I take and which ones did I shy away from?

3. I look at the symbols that spoke to me: things that came in the mail/email; road signs; numbers; things I read; animals; quotes that came my way, on and on, the signs supporting me from the Universe/quantum are there--so which ones showed up this week, and how do they help me?

4. What were my limiting beliefs this week? What did I choose to believe over my highest potential and how can I rewrite it? This one is tricky, because we may not even notice. *I had created a new working relationship and then a month later, I realize I was still allowing it to dictate less than I deserved and an old-me allowed it; so I made a change.

5. When did I fall from grace? And how can I make a change for next time?

6. What were my initiations and how did I step in to align to my new reality?

7. When I go to the emails/work/supermarket/places, etc., am I walking/talking as the new me in the new reality?

8. How did I live from my highest potential?

9. What did I give away and let go of?

10. Can I see the old self? If so, how am I living as the new self already?

11. What else can I challenge in myself to create my new reality?

12. Where did joy and love come into my life and how did I support it?
Emry S.

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: What Showed Up for Your This Week?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 06:18:23 PM »
What a well thought out daily exercise EmrySunder! I am copying this to my notes, to review before I do my daily dream and or meditation vision journal. ( I don’t always recall my dreams, but I always get at least an impression in meditation.) This is a great check off list to get the most from that practice.

Thank you!
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Stellla

« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 04:06:13 PM »
What a great idea EmrySunder!!!
Thank you for sharing <3

Offline solucy

« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2019, 12:17:08 PM »
Fantiastic!  Thank you for sharing!!

Offline Adam

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2019, 11:55:23 AM »
That's great. Thanks!!
Thank you for this forum 🙏

Offline Stellla

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2019, 11:40:29 AM »
This meditation is very similar the the Questions EmrySunder so kindly shared with us. Dr Joe asks to reflect on each day during the evening meditation and create a perfect day during his morning meditation. They are less than 25 minutes each and you can purchase them on Google Play for only $2.99, here is the link.

https://play.google.com/store/music/album?id=B4xawxte7qspcidqhunrombcpmi&tid=song-Tvkwml26utgme6v736bcspcrjby

I love doing them especially when im pressed for time :)

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2019, 04:52:01 AM »
I love those too! His voice is so calming and encouraging!

What showed up for me this week was I began to use meditation to get out of lazy funk. At last I am eager to get out into the yard and actually enjoy maintaining my landscape. I truly do love the activity 🙂
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline MissDarianne

• Head in the clouds - feet in the dirt
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2019, 04:59:32 AM »
Last month a few wonderful things happened, and big ones! A job offer and a good amount of money but I'm truly more grateful for the moments I float back to the negative thoughts which have haunted me and able to push back. The negative thoughts come up at the end of a good day, I conditioned my body to work that way. The thoughts are really painful.
Through meditation I am now able to change my way of thinking, feeling grateful and know that I am lovable and appreciated and although I'm not free from the past I have the intention of getting there!   :)
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 05:02:33 AM by MissDarianne »

Offline Adam

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2019, 01:46:19 PM »
Hi Stella,

Is there any apple équivalent to this app.
Or at least could you tell the name of the app?

Is it possible that is is the morning and evening meditations, 25 min each?

Thanks
A.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2019, 10:00:35 PM by Adam »

Offline Stellla

« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2019, 02:54:32 PM »
Hi Stella,

Is there any apple équivalent to this app.
Or at least could you tell the name of the app?

Is it possible that is is the morning and evening meditations, 25 min each?

Thanks
A.

Hello Adam,

It is not an app, its just the mp3 files of the meditations ( like you will download the music via apple store). I cannot attach them in this message plus i am not sure if its permitted to share actual meditations on this forum without other members purchasing them. You can give me your email address via private message and i can email them to you if you wont be able to find them :)
And yes, each meditation is around 25 minutes plus around 15 minutes for introduction. They are all broken down into separate files so by purchasing them you'll get 3 mp3 files ;)

Offline Stellla

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2019, 07:08:00 AM »
Adam has informed me that he was unable to find the meditation via European apple store so I have inquired with a friend from Italy and it seems that it might only be available to USA users. So here is the link to the same Morning and Evening Meditations  from Dr Joe's website

https://drjoedispenza.com/collections/meditations-english/products/morning-and-evening-meditations-download

And to answer a question on on how i found the meditation...i just typed "Joe Dispenza" in google play store and there were  several meditations and books  available for purchase , hope it helps :)

Offline Adam

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2019, 12:16:32 PM »
Hi Stellla,

Thanks. Indeed i guessed that these are the morning and evening meditations.
I have purchased them on the website and am using them when mornings are too short for the longer meditations.
I even tried versions with induction or breath before the morning meditation.
A.

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Personal Transformation Blog
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2019, 05:13:49 PM »
I've seen this thread pop up for me a couple of times over the last several weeks, and just now opened it. Wow! EmrySunder, this is really a cool exercise!

Just today, I realize that over the course of the last 2 weeks, I have been in a bit of "old habits" of fear and worry - in particular, I can honestly identify with these 2 questions today:
4. What were my limiting beliefs this week? What did I choose to believe over my highest potential and how can I rewrite it? This one is tricky, because we may not even notice. *I had created a new working relationship and then a month later, I realize I was still allowing it to dictate less than I deserved and an old-me allowed it; so I made a change.

5. When did I fall from grace? And how can I make a change for next time?

OK: So, my limiting beliefs (which were a true struggle) were that of not trusting that the Universe would deliver a positive outcome to a particular health issue possibly facing someone I love. Try as I might to get away from my old "fear" and "worry" - and saying "CHANGE!!" out loud numerous times - they still crept in (sometimes with shaking).

And yet, each day, I am getting better. Today, for example, during my BOTEC meditation, I felt deeply calm. AND, for almost the first time, I REALLY "felt" the energy moving.

I ended the day today feeling exceptionally positive and GRATEFUL. I was honestly able to say "THANK YOU" out loud - with deep feeling in my 3rd and 4th centers. Almost like - for the first time - "this issue is no big deal" - and that's HUGE for me!

My next purchase is the Pineal Gland meditation since it encompasses so many things in one long session.

Anyway, thank you for a great exercise EmrySunder!