SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Timing and Pricing Online Progressive Workshop  (Read 3560 times)

Offline Danny K

Timing and Pricing Online Progressive Workshop
« on: May 31, 2019, 12:30:37 PM »
Dear Forum,  :)

I would like to do a WEEK LONG ADVANCED RETREAT – and I know I have to do the package Online Intensive Workshop / Online Progressive Workshop before. What I like to do. But I have two questions (unfortunately I cannot find anything about that topic on the internet or this forum; if there s already something I would be glad if you showed me the link  ;D ):

1. If I do the Advanced Retreat in 2020 (there are no scheduled dates for Germany for 2020), then it is no problem if I practice the online package already in 2019, correct? Or is it mandatory that I follow up with the advanced retreat directly after the online workshop package?

2. I read that if you book an Advanced Retreat, the costs for the Online Package will be included in the price of the Adavanced Retreat. If I cannot book and pay for the Adavanced Retreat today, will I get the money ($ 299) back / credited to the ticket when I book and pay it in 2020?

Does anybody know something about the two topics? Thx for your appreciated help in advance...

Danny
« Last Edit: May 31, 2019, 10:01:17 PM by Danny K »

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Timing and Pricing Online Progressive Workshop
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2019, 04:25:19 PM »
It is a wonderful deal to get the prerequisite workshop at the time you sign up for an advanced workshop
The A workshop is only booked 2 -3 month before they open. I took my online Progressive knowing some day I wanted to go to an advanced, it truly super charged my manifesting ability! These A workshops are getting so popular that many who want to book are unable to and go on wait lists. I do not know how that affects the price of their Progressive, if you get access to it only after you are accepted and your fees are charged.

Offline Summit

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2019, 06:49:47 PM »
I don’t know if you will be credited money wise if you go ahead and take the online progressive now and at a later date sign up for an advanced when it is ready. I would think since the online progressive is included and they have said that for people who have already taken the online progressive/intensive it can be used as a chance to review the course again and they did not indicate there would be a discounted price for those who have already taken the online progressive/intensive. Of course you wouldn’t have to do it again before taking the advanced if you have already taken it - but it would be available for you do do so. Maybe call or email Encephalon and check. I’d like to know what you find out.

Offline Danny K

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2019, 12:24:03 AM »
 :) ...thank you so much for your support. I will check this. And I will keep you folks informed, if I figured out something new. Have a verrrry nice day!   :D :D :D