SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Prescriptions that are prescribed to affect the nervous system  (Read 211 times)

Offline Lu7Ki6

I am learning to speak without assigning limitations to myself, so bear with me please. Western medical doctors call the "delusional episodes" (I'm using their terms so I can communicate) of "bipolar 1 with psychotic episodes" a chemical imbalance in the brain. There are drugs that are prescribed that are supposed to affect the brain and nervous system, so...ultimately none of that matters, but I'm wondering, does it affect the progress of doing this work? or is it totally irrelevant even at the beginning? Please share your thoughts on having prescriptions that are prescribed to affect the nervous system and successfully developing the pineal gland. I am definitely not asking for medical opinions or advice, or looking for permission to go off these Rxs, so please answer with theory or with your own or others' experience with what are supposed to be drugs affecting the brain and structures around the pineal gland, or your intuitive response. Any feedback would be great. Thanks all!

Offline Gael

Re: Prescriptions that are prescribed to affect the nervous system
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2019, 07:23:13 PM »
I understand your concern.  I also worried about this.  Due to many childhood traumas as well as family histories of anxiety and panic attacks, I have taken klonopin for 35 years.  I was very hard on myself for many years, thinking that I was weak.  But I've learned that in my case, I simply have a very fragile nervous system and I am caring for myself by continuing the med.  I wish it were different, but it simply is not.
Despite the medication I can meditate very effectively and achieve states that I know are helping me.  Perhaps one day I will no longer need this medication and it will be due to my conviction to meditate daily. 
I believe that we need to remember the higher frequency of 'no judgement'.  When we open up to become supernatural, as Dr Joe says, then there is no judgement about anything, and that includes medications.

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Prescriptions that are prescribed to affect the nervous system
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2019, 09:45:05 PM »
I think Gael says my view beautifully, especially not judging ourselves, especially over things we have no control over yet. We are all works in progress, and if we desire an outcome for long enough and BELIEVE we will attain it eventually it will happen.
Walk in Beauty 💫