SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Hi all! First time poster, and energy overload question  (Read 1521 times)

Offline Rhi1122

Hi all! First time poster, and energy overload question
« on: May 21, 2019, 08:48:25 PM »
Hi all! So nice to be here. It's so nice to be able to hopefully connect with like minded people.
About six months ago I dove into Dr. Joe's work. I had read his books, listened to his talks on YouTube, and finally, in December, I purchased the online intensive workshop and a bunch of his meditations. I noticed a release from the very first minute of meditation. I cried, and then I really committed to massive action. I meditated for an average of six hours per day until about a month ago. I still meditate every day, but I cut it back to about two hours per day now.
The difference Joe Dispenza's meditations have made in my life can't possibly be overstated. I am a new, happier, more evolved me. I can't express how thankful I am.
About a month into the meditations, I started moving and making noises (like humming) involuntarily. My energy centers started to expand more and more and I found it becoming increasingly easier to get into a deep meditative state, and it's happening within only a minute or two, whereas it used to take a long time to "get there". I started feeling this electricity run through me, even when I'm not meditating, that is so intense sometimes that is actually difficult to walk. It feels like an energy overload. I'm having visions of a spiritual nature and I'm near impossible to "trigger". There's so much more to it, but I want to keep it relatively short.

My questions are:
Do any of you feel as if you have an overload of energy at times?
Do you think that you are"awakening Kundalini"?

Thank you! <3

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Hi all! First time poster, and energy overload question
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2019, 04:36:24 AM »
Congratulations Rhi1122!

If you are seeking a kundalini experience you are definitely on track to. Remember you are totally safe in this energy, and that you can choose to control it. I found I was getting a bit too caught up in it when I was forgetting to pay bills and getting bruised up at work bumping into things, so I needed to focus on grounding to the earth more. I do not seek a huge energy rush, I allow a gentle flow and encourage and invite it to be with me throughout the day. From time to time in meditation or just sitting quietly at home a surge will come on and it is my choice what volume I allow it to be turned up to.

I recently watched an interview of a former monk named Dandipani, in his monastery they meditated only 30 mins daily but were so living throughout their waking and sleeping lives in their practice that meditating more was not necessary.

The best to you on your journey!

Offline pkotham

Re: Hi all! First time poster, and energy overload question
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2020, 09:38:22 AM »
Hi Rhi1122!

I was hoping someone would raise this topic. I was so glad to see your post ...  "I started moving and making noises (like humming) involuntarily."
    That is exactly what I am experiencing while doing BOTEC 1. Are you still continuing with your meditations?  Are you seeing any side effects? Really looking forward to hearing back from you.

Thanks!