SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Gagging/Throwing Up during meditation  (Read 234 times)

Offline jasonpabon2002

Gagging/Throwing Up during meditation
« on: May 15, 2019, 09:35:58 AM »
- On some days, when I really connect during the meditation, the breath is very intense. I feel very great during the process, but sometimes I gag up food from earlier that day into my mouth when the energy begins to move up and up. Sometimes it run smoothly and sometimes I gag or gag up food.
- Is this normal? I usually eat an hour before I start any meditations if it is at night, and never eat before in the morning.
- I know the gagging is part of the process, but the gagging up food? Is it because I'm resisting and becoming aware too much of the whole intense energy moving up and not surrendering enough?
- i do breaking the habit, and blessing of the energy centers

Offline Adam

Re: Gagging/Throwing Up during meditation
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 10:41:03 AM »
Hi,
Are you meditating in distance from meals?
A.
Thank you for this forum 🙏

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2019, 03:39:04 AM »
When it happens where is the unpleasantness felt, in you stomach or your throat or where exactly?

If in the location of the stomach that is energy center of will power, self importance, control, drive, dominance, competition, self esteem, AND the lack of any of those.

The throat is where we put our will into words and deeds. It is Where your judgements are pronounced- BTW one should make a habit of not pronouncing or even thinking judgements. It is Where you can hurt people or lift them up with your words.

I use the time in the void to open up to what I need to be shown, I suggest you ponder what you need to change in those centers and suspect the gagging will go away.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline jasonpabon2002

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2019, 09:09:19 AM »
I meditate in the morning and at night, so im not eating before. Usually an hour before. The feeling is in the my throat, like it gets really tight and I get a feeling like the energy is stuck there.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2019, 06:06:59 AM »
Are you holding in something that needs to be said? Are you speaking your truth? Focus on your interactions with people and resonate with the rhythms in your life: heart beat, brainwaves, night and day, the flow at work... all of the rhythms of your daily life. Come into sync with it.

When I do Blessing EC meditation I empty them of everything, good and bad and know the universe will provide the perfect source when I need it.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline jasonpabon2002

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2019, 07:23:57 AM »
I do struggle taking action, so that could be it. My 2nd center most likely is not balanced and I'm resisting.