SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Just started the only Intensive & Progressive workshop!  (Read 1816 times)

Offline BlueGuitar

Just started the only Intensive & Progressive workshop!
« on: February 20, 2019, 09:34:07 AM »
Hey everyone!

Just joined, and I must say I am really enjoying all the information in the videos. I'm passionately going at a fast pace and I don't feel overwhelmed (which is surprising cause I usually do with a lot of new info coming at me).

My question is: Are you supposed to go through each meditation week by week? I've been watching the videos daily as I go through them, and I change up the meditations on a daily basis..

Also, is there a way to download all the meditations/videos rather than just streaming them online?

Speak soon, and hope you are all living well!

Offline Jewell

Re: Just started the only Intensive & Progressive workshop!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 12:36:39 PM »
The meditations are available on iTunes or on his website.  My favs are those published 2017 the same time as Becoming Supernatural (Space Time, Pineal Gland and Present Moment). 🥰 Be careful you might become addicted to meditation. 😍 I certainly have, meditating daily, sometimes a couple times a day.

If you can find others with an interest ask them to watch the videos with you. It has created for me a wonderful community of unique individuals to share this journey with.

Offline marybethav

« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2019, 07:26:52 AM »
Hi!  I just started the online progressive/intensive too.  Do we do one video per week???

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 03:34:53 PM »
It is unlimited access so I just kept running through them over and over.
Walk in Beauty 💫