SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Getting started  (Read 609 times)

Offline Katalin

Getting started
« on: May 03, 2019, 11:41:14 AM »
Hello. I am excited to get on board with Dr Joe's transformation but don't know where to start. I am wanting to attend a week long retreat but see there are pre requisites (in a given time frame) and without knowing prices  I don't want to start any courses too soon. And can I ask which books or CD packages would be good to start, if applicable. I am familiar with meditation but not proficient. I have health concerns and past experiences that I see now have brought me to this cross road in my life. Any advice would be appreciated.

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Getting started
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2019, 05:21:32 PM »
The Dr Joe site recommends reading the books and doing the accompanying meditations in the order they were published: Breaking the Habit of Being Yourself, then You Are the Placebo, The Becoming Supernatural. There are many basics to get comfortable with before moving to the next.

Myself, I did twice a day meditations of Breaking for four months, read Placebo and did those meditations mixed with the Breaking meditation for the remainder of the year, then took the Progressive Workshop, then read Becoming Supernatural. Most of the meditations described in Becoming Supernatural are part of the Progressive Workshop.

I believe I saw in the upcoming Portland Advanced Workshop information that the Progressive Workshop is included in the price, however there was some confusion on that sign up all around so don’t count on it.

Amazon and Audible have slightly better prices on the books and meditations sold there.

And welcome! Some very extraordinary changes are going to be coming your way! 🐛🦋
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2019, 05:27:23 PM »
This is a good page from the Dr Joe website, general looks like a good place for you to start getting your questions answered, s verbal categories of FAQs

https://encephalon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2019, 02:46:21 AM »
This link shows the place to register for the Portland Advanced Workshop, and yes it does show included in that price the online Progressive Workshop.

http://www.cvent.com/events/dr-joe-dispenza-advanced-week-long-retreat-portland-oregon-2019/event-summary-fb8d3648c3bb4ecb953722aabca80d5e.aspx
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2019, 02:55:15 AM »
I have been to an advanced workshop, and having seen the miracles done there Katalin, depending on your health concern, you may want to plunge in and sign up for and advanced work shop ASAP as I see included in the price is the online Progressive Workshop, which is a nice chunk of money saved. You would have to cram on reading all three books, but audio downloads and Audible versions of all of them are out there.

Hopefully this combining workshops package is available in the future too, what a wonderful world it will be!

The Portland event just opened: http://www.cvent.com/events/dr-joe-dispenza-advanced-week-long-retreat-portland-oregon-2019/event-summary-fb8d3648c3bb4ecb953722aabca80d5e.aspx
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Katalin

« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2019, 02:18:27 PM »
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I was thinking i would order the audio books but i would really like the visuals of a book to learn as well.I've been on YouTube quite a bit trying to learn  what i can in the mean time. Again, thank you for your time. Im already feeling more positive, focused and afraid at the same time, but i am inspired to move to a better place. Namastae.