SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Does it get worse before it gets better?  (Read 260 times)

Offline Stellla

Does it get worse before it gets better?
« on: April 16, 2019, 11:15:51 AM »
Good Day Everyone!
 Thank you for taking your time to read and hopefully help me  and others who might be dealing and experiencing  the same metamorphosis in this process of healing…
I’ve been experiencing varicose and spider veins throughout  my legs, feet and hips for over 7 years now… they are everywhere….i had surgeries, scleotherapy, laser… you name it- i've had it. Doctors are saying that it might be due to heredity and there is nothing they can do because they are going to just keep appearing…
When everyone said there was nothing else they could do, I knew I had to look for answers myself… A little about myself: i'm 32, only had one child, don’t drink, smoke…. I exercise daily and eat healthy… in theory everything I do is right…but we are all here, obviously, for the same reason…
I’ve been doing Wim Hof breathing  before every  “blessing of the energies”  and “breaking the habit of being yourself “ meditations. I do them daily, never missed a day but I am never able to get that feeling of “get up as a different person”, I always feel like i'm doing just a regular guided mindful meditation…watching my thoughts, feeling my breath etc….still not sure how it “feels” to “feel something  in space” either. I basically never get a feeling of complete satisfaction out of my meditations (i'm sure I need to drop my expectations and just “trust” the universe)
Only once I was able to “leave my body” for several seconds ( a feeling of spinning and I lost the feel of  my body) doing Dr Joe’s “box”  meditation from his live seminar but it never happened again…
But my main question is why my veins  are getting worse and more spider veins are appearing…? i'm starting to get headaches and sometimes I get a rash on my face ….does it suppose to get worse before it gets better? Is it my body getting rid of negative  energies….? I am starting to feel a bit scared and discouraged…what if i'm making things worse by not doing the meditations “correctly”.
I would  appreciate any thoughts or ideas on the subject.
Thank you so much for your help <3

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Does it get worse before it gets better?
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2019, 04:05:01 AM »
I know Dr Joe gives examples of people who never missed a meditation for 2 1/2 years before they were cured, and people who lives totally fell apart so that a new job and relationship could come along....

And for myself it has been needing to get those negative habits, emotions and memories out of my body that brings the object or outcome  I feel worthy enough to receive.

Keep going dear one! When you see the future you want, and the vibration of your entire being can match it’s frequency it will appear. Get that crud worked out of your body, you won’t believe how good it feels to shed the monkey on your back.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Stellla

Re: Does it get worse before it gets better?
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2019, 03:41:35 PM »
I know Dr Joe gives examples of people who never missed a meditation for 2 1/2 years before they were cured, and people who lives totally fell apart so that a new job and relationship could come along....

And for myself it has been needing to get those negative habits, emotions and memories out of my body that brings the object or outcome  I feel worthy enough to receive.

Keep going dear one! When you see the future you want, and the vibration of your entire being can match it’s frequency it will appear. Get that crud worked out of your body, you won’t believe how good it feels to shed the monkey on your back.

Thank you Walk in Beauty,

I appreciate your response. I  think deep down i knew that but just wanted someone to reassure me once again.... Thank you for your time :*