SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Breathing technique  (Read 601 times)

Offline Shish768

Breathing technique
« on: April 16, 2019, 03:56:22 AM »
Hi everyone, I am just beginning to try Dr Joe's breathing but I am struggling to get my breath past my throat. I would be grateful for any tips or hints that would help me get past this. Thanks in advance. ❤️

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Breathing technique
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 05:16:31 AM »
You have an issue with a memory or emotion that is stuck there.

The things I work on changing in that fifth center are
Expressing truth with love
Heart-brain coherence
Resonance with the rhythms of the 3d world I live in
Sharing pleasant thoughts and feelings opposed to complaining, nagging, etc
Banning judgement of myself, others and the world

This center also reflects the hands and arm, what you physically do to make changes in the world for yourself and others.

I never know which part of the meditation a realization will hit me, but remain open to getting direction on what wants to be addressed being revealed to you. it may turn up in your dreams or while you are making dinner etc.

Or you could just work on completely emptying your self of that list while you are in the void. Then, as your life occurs and you encounter situations, you can chose how to deal with them opposed to reacting.

Great book isn’t it? Blessing of the Energy Centers is the most underlined in my copy.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Shish768

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 07:32:18 AM »
Thank you so much for taking the time to reply. I wasn't sure if the blockage was connected to my underactive thyroid or not. It's interesting that you mention hand and arm as I am struggling with a frozen shoulder which is limiting arm movements. Maybe they are all metaphysical manifestations of the same thing 😳.
I am enjoying the book as it is answering the questions that my analytical mind was asking about BTHBY which I loved. ❤️

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 08:56:58 AM »
I looked up my shoulder pain on you tube and got some easy exercises and op positions from physical therapist posts.

And it occurred to me that a friend has been working on her throat by learning how to speak the truth. Her life has always been in small business and she feels she has always held back her opinions in order to not offend the people she wants to earn money from.

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Shish768

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 01:10:40 AM »
As a child I was brought up to be seen and not heard 😮, even though I am now in my 50's I think some of that still remains. I think that is what I am going to work on.