SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Meditation Question (About One Month In)  (Read 612 times)

Offline Thiahveona

Meditation Question (About One Month In)
« on: April 15, 2019, 07:27:02 PM »
Good Day Everyone!

I've been constantly watching the Intensive and Progressive Workshops online and meditating everyday, using the meditations that are in the Progressive Workshop.  I've noticed that this morning and the second to last time I meditated that I got really nauseous during the breathing part of the meditation.  This morning I seemed to get extremely hot, and I was just very uncomfortable. 
Is that something that anyone who is more experienced than me knows about or was able to relate to at some point in your journey?

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Meditation Question (About One Month In)
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 09:08:36 PM »
Back off on trying too hard. Do as much as you comfortably can and progress by increments. You will get there quicker in the long run.

Good for you doing the workshops! I see the intensive is on dvd and I’m so tempted to invest in it.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Thiahveona

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 10:47:27 PM »
Walk In Beauty,

Thanks for the advice. I haven’t felt like I was going at it too hard or intensely, but it does seem like sometimes my head hurts a bit when doing it. I’ll definitely try being more easy about it.

I’m definitely glad to have done the online workshops versus the in-person workshops, because I can go back and catch what I may have missed before. They’re definitely worth the investment.

Offline Anja1111

• Anja 1111
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2019, 12:05:56 AM »
Dr Joe's helpdesk answers your question for side effects from doing the meditations in general, there is a video on this page as well. You can find it here:

https://encephalon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360025495832-I-am-experiencing-a-side-effect-from-practicing-Dr-Joe-s-Meditations-is-this-normal-

Love your Life Now!