SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Dreams - what are they and what happens?  (Read 271 times)

Offline geeta

Dreams - what are they and what happens?
« on: April 21, 2019, 12:45:22 AM »
I sometimes have dreams that wake me up with an odd tingling sensation down my spine. They are generally not pleasant dreams. Does anyone have information about what the dream experience is, what happens - are we processing subconscious information? Are we accessing information? And why do some dreams wake us up?

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Dreams - what are they and what happens?
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 05:11:04 AM »
Journaling and using dreams is a great tool for personal and soul development. The more you apply your dreams to your waking life the more information you will receive thru them.

This is a workshop on using dreams
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=w68Q4R9zWn0

This is a very thorough dream dictionary.
http://www.dreammoods.com/

You may have the apprehension feeling because you are not recalling the advice you should be following.
And an unpleasant memory or situation will goad me in a dream, until I have enough and banish it. I have gotten very good at recognizing I have control of my dreams. Without waking I stop frightening ones and can create a pleasant one.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2019, 04:20:59 PM by Walk in Beauty »
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Adam

• Becoming
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 09:22:18 AM »
Thanks for the info WiB.
A.
Re-Beginner
(Right now in the Breaking The Habit Journey)
Thank you for this forum 🙏

Offline Anja1111

• Anja 1111
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2019, 11:55:08 PM »
Hi Geeta,

Even when we're sleeping we're (part of the bigger) consciousness and we have thoughts and emotions, when we're not in the way (so in beta brainwaves we're in the way, when we sleep we're usually in theta) they can finally process. It's a healing thing, just like your body cleans up during the night. It's all energy. And I think we're astral traveling as well during deep sleep. In those realms your thoughts manifest immediately and that's what we often call dreams. Our subconscious mind loves to "talk to us" in pictures and feelings, that's the language it knows so well. It helps to write down your dreams and see if there is a pattern. Also ponder about what you did, thought, etc during the day as well as how you felt. Doing this will help you become more aware.

The tingling sensation in your spine is energy processing, in the East it's called Kundalini. There are many names for it. But they all refer to the same. It's energy! So allow it, surrender to it, don't resist. Pay attention to how it feels and what's happening. And especially to your emotions and feelings when you experience these tingling sensations and what feelings and emotions you experience when you wake up. Write them down. You'll be surprised how much wisdom you have in you, as while writing you get insights, maybe not right away, but in time your inner wisdom will speak when you offer it a channel for communication!
Love your Life Now!