SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: The Shakes! Starting to get annoying lol  (Read 384 times)

Offline ryanherron

The Shakes! Starting to get annoying lol
« on: April 21, 2019, 11:25:51 AM »
Almost everytime i do the breath, my body shakes for 10 minutes. ive looked online and cant find a reasonable explanation. they are sometimes annoying and distract me from the meditation but i enjoy it at the same time.

anyone know? 😀 thanks in advance!

Love & Gratitude!

Ryan

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: The Shakes! Starting to get annoying lol
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 04:27:45 PM »
It all comes from doing the work correctly my friend, congratulations! Dr Joe shared that his shaking has decreases now that his nervous system has been conditioned to to handle the energy so I suppose eventually you will be missing those vibrations.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline ryanherron

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 08:27:26 PM »
cool beans! sometimes its a bit funny because i was meditating, shaking, crying, yada yada, with my eye shades on. my wife was on the other side of the bed watching tv. after i was done, she was like, "you just got back from la la land, didn't you? 🤣🤣🤣

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2019, 03:30:44 AM »
That is an excellent report!
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Anja1111

• Anja 1111
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2019, 11:45:54 PM »
Hi Ryan,

You might be interested to read this from the Dr Joe helpdesk: there are 2 videos in which he explains this phenomena. It's great it happens so don't freak out okay :D It's a great sign that it's working. Here is the link:

https://encephalon.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360021133631-If-my-body-shakes-during-the-breath-or-meditation-what-should-I-do-
Love your Life Now!