SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: how long is the sale?  (Read 237 times)

Offline piperfolsom

how long is the sale?
« on: April 15, 2019, 10:51:08 AM »
I am wanting to purchase the online intensive/progressive package and I'm wondering how long the sale will last?

I'm also wondering how much new information is in it? I've read the books and watched all the youtube videos and most of them have a lot of the same info/stories.  I already own a handful of the meditations as well.

I could listen to Dr. Joe all day and do, so its definitely not a deal breaker because I intend to attend a week-long at some point. I work seasonally and have very limited income until I start getting paid again in about 3 weeks. Can I wait 3-4 weeks to purchase or should I pull the trigger now?

Thanks!

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: how long is the sale?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 09:27:57 PM »
There seems to always be a sale on the online workshops so don’t worry if you miss this one. On the other hand, while you are not working would be a great time to immerse yourself in them fully. You have an unlimited viewing for 93 days. I was healing a fracture when I took mine, on the couch with my leg elevated the whole while. Those courses were the very best use of my time.

I did them in order to attend an advanced. I was pleasantly surprised how many things I learned. Dr Joe has many many different ways to approach these concepts and making them new, or help you understand it in a deeper way. Becoming Supernatural does cover the same material, but you will be lead through some exercises to create scripts for your objectives. I can assure your meditations and manifesting will be supercharged.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline piperfolsom

Re: how long is the sale?
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 12:11:18 AM »
thanks for the reply! I actually start back after being laid off this Thursday. When I first got laid off I looked at purchasing and I think it was full price so this just seems like such a hot deal!