SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: What is the besst way to use a manifestation?  (Read 325 times)

Offline amitr

What is the besst way to use a manifestation?
« on: April 15, 2019, 08:44:56 AM »
So, yesterday, during "blessing", I got a huge emotional release on the 6th center (back of head, Pineal, "alchemist"), a wonderful surprise in itself, and today I have a surprising manifestation, had me was jumping with joy.

Is there a good way to use the wonderful emotions of joy and gratitude I feel? Build a momentum?

Thanks, all!  :)

Offline M. B.

Re: What is the besst way to use a manifestation?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 01:27:31 PM »
Absolutely! Give. So share them with other people, give back to your local community, volunteer, help someone :)

I find that for me giving and sharing is the best way to manifest even more of those wonderful emotions!  :)

Offline amitr

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 01:44:40 PM »
Awesome idea! I was already planning something before that even happened.

More ideas? I  mean, I made that elation last as long as, bringing joy and gratitude in, concentrating on that 6th center to feel its energy and "feed" it even more.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 09:14:36 PM »
It sounds like you were working on an emotion, working it up and out of the body...?

If so I’d try selecting another pesky emotion or memory and get passionate about knowing it is time to be rid of it. See and feel a life without it as if it is happening now.

Congratulations! Doesn’t it feel wonderful?!
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline amitr

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 07:38:02 AM »
I wasn't working on anything during "blessing" (the version without symbols), and generally, I'm working on finance, which was the manifestation. Not huge, but meaningful to me.
I don't think it always works directly the way you describe it.
Sometimes, you work on something here, and something unrelated gets released there. Roots(hidden, field)  and branch (3D world) relate in mysterious ways.

Also, I have no "proof" that This was the meditation that "worked". Maybe it just released a blockage. We need an energy centers engineer here  :D ;D

Offline Thiahveona

« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2019, 07:48:18 PM »
Congratulations on your experience!

I don’t believe I’m familiar with the manifestation meditation. Is that one that’s done at the 7 Day Advance? I’m still waiting on those to open up for this summer.

Offline amitr

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 07:16:54 AM »
Apparently, they all are.. Did you do any of the meditations with symbols? see your future in the field? box (from last live Bonn event, still available I believe)?
As for Blessing The Centers, I thought they are for healing. But, thinking about it, any blocked energy may interfere, no?