SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: How long did it take before you finally got a brain orgasm?  (Read 135 times)

Offline superbunny

How long did it take before you finally got a brain orgasm?
« on: April 15, 2019, 01:51:04 AM »
I've been practicing Joe's breathwork for 3 months now and I still have yet to experience a brain orgasm. I'm beginning to think I can only achieve it by attending a workshop... :/

So how long did it take you guys to experience a brain orgasm and did you have to attend a workshop first for it to happen?

Offline SCristina

Re: How long did it take before you finally got a brain orgasm?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 02:35:03 AM »
Hey superbunny!

This is a very relevant question as I also wondered but was too afraid to ask anyone!  I had been doing the meditations for 6 months when I had my breakthrough and all it took was seeing someone else's explanation about how they experience the breath.  The original post is no longer available but here is a link to a similar experience: https://youtu.be/2zCv-zJGyZg  .  The point is though that when I didn't focus on getting it right and just focused on my breath, I was able to feel where the energy was and followed the movement up towards my brain.

Much love to you  :) :)

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 04:49:48 AM »
SCristina, that video 🎁 was very helpful, thank you.

I am recognizing I have many many more emotions to cleanse, and I will do better to choose one and focus on it completely with all of my intention and passion. 👊

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline superbunny

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 08:45:06 AM »
Hey superbunny!

This is a very relevant question as I also wondered but was too afraid to ask anyone!  I had been doing the meditations for 6 months when I...

Much love to you  :) :)

oh yeah i've watched that and the one with matthew gardan (dunno why she deleted it that was suuuper awesome) i must have watched it 50x but i'm still stuck  :-\

Offline SCristina

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 10:05:47 AM »
Can you be more specific?  Do you feel anything, or can you explain what does happen and how do you do the breath?

Offline superbunny

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 10:22:34 AM »
slight pressure in my head - behind my eyes. oftentimes doing the breath makes me tear up. not cry, but my eyes just produce excess tears... maybe it's from the pressure... i dunno. anyway that's where i think the energy is possibly stuck. but then again i can't really feel energy running up my body so it's an assumption. what do you think?

Offline SCristina

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 11:21:11 AM »
Right, so it sounds like the pressure in your head is just pressure from holding the breath too hard.  If you can remember from Matt's explanation about how he did the breath:  It didn't matter how long you hold your breath, the key is to pull the energy up from the lower 3 centers.  So what I'm finding now that I'm comfortable with doing the breath is that really sucking the bottom 3 centers in like yogis do (for example,  I can't get my stomach flat though but the point is get those muscles pulled back as far as you can).

While I'm doing that, I  make a weird sort of noise - it's not coming from my throat and it's not coming from my breastbone exactly.  If there was a middle point between those two colliding, that's where it would be coming from.  On a more "practical" note... I used this meditation https://youtu.be/A1Gv-Nn-OCE to get a feel for where this energy is that will move up through my body.  I follow the breathing and on the in breath ("breath in"), I inhale from the lower 3 centers as per DJ's breathe method.  After this I go into Dr Joe's breath meditation.

I really hope this helps & you are welcome to mail me!

Much love SC  :)

Offline superbunny

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 08:38:43 PM »
i tried the your link (DMT Tummo) the breathing is too fast it makes me hyperventilate  :-\