SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: How long did it take before you finally got a brain orgasm?  (Read 908 times)

Offline superbunny

How long did it take before you finally got a brain orgasm?
« on: April 15, 2019, 01:51:04 AM »
I've been practicing Joe's breathwork for 3 months now and I still have yet to experience a brain orgasm. I'm beginning to think I can only achieve it by attending a workshop... :/

So how long did it take you guys to experience a brain orgasm and did you have to attend a workshop first for it to happen?

Offline SCristina

Re: How long did it take before you finally got a brain orgasm?
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 02:35:03 AM »
Hey superbunny!

This is a very relevant question as I also wondered but was too afraid to ask anyone!  I had been doing the meditations for 6 months when I had my breakthrough and all it took was seeing someone else's explanation about how they experience the breath.  The original post is no longer available but here is a link to a similar experience: https://youtu.be/2zCv-zJGyZg  .  The point is though that when I didn't focus on getting it right and just focused on my breath, I was able to feel where the energy was and followed the movement up towards my brain.

Much love to you  :) :)

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 04:49:48 AM »
SCristina, that video 🎁 was very helpful, thank you.

I am recognizing I have many many more emotions to cleanse, and I will do better to choose one and focus on it completely with all of my intention and passion. 👊

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline superbunny

« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 08:45:06 AM »
Hey superbunny!

This is a very relevant question as I also wondered but was too afraid to ask anyone!  I had been doing the meditations for 6 months when I...

Much love to you  :) :)

oh yeah i've watched that and the one with matthew gardan (dunno why she deleted it that was suuuper awesome) i must have watched it 50x but i'm still stuck  :-\

Offline SCristina

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 10:05:47 AM »
Can you be more specific?  Do you feel anything, or can you explain what does happen and how do you do the breath?

Offline superbunny

« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 10:22:34 AM »
slight pressure in my head - behind my eyes. oftentimes doing the breath makes me tear up. not cry, but my eyes just produce excess tears... maybe it's from the pressure... i dunno. anyway that's where i think the energy is possibly stuck. but then again i can't really feel energy running up my body so it's an assumption. what do you think?

Offline SCristina

« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 11:21:11 AM »
Right, so it sounds like the pressure in your head is just pressure from holding the breath too hard.  If you can remember from Matt's explanation about how he did the breath:  It didn't matter how long you hold your breath, the key is to pull the energy up from the lower 3 centers.  So what I'm finding now that I'm comfortable with doing the breath is that really sucking the bottom 3 centers in like yogis do (for example,  I can't get my stomach flat though but the point is get those muscles pulled back as far as you can).

While I'm doing that, I  make a weird sort of noise - it's not coming from my throat and it's not coming from my breastbone exactly.  If there was a middle point between those two colliding, that's where it would be coming from.  On a more "practical" note... I used this meditation https://youtu.be/A1Gv-Nn-OCE to get a feel for where this energy is that will move up through my body.  I follow the breathing and on the in breath ("breath in"), I inhale from the lower 3 centers as per DJ's breathe method.  After this I go into Dr Joe's breath meditation.

I really hope this helps & you are welcome to mail me!

Much love SC  :)

Offline superbunny

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 08:38:43 PM »
i tried the your link (DMT Tummo) the breathing is too fast it makes me hyperventilate  :-\

Offline Dustfree

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2019, 01:06:12 AM »
I experienced brain orgasm first time I did the breathing meditation at a progressive workshop. But I have been meditating and doing energy work for many, many years and I had experienced it before. So, how long is a piece of string? It’s not often helpful to compare the time things take. 🙂
But for this particular experience it seems to be important to have your focus on the top of your head while holding the breath and really pumping the perineum. Chasing the experience or grasping for it will take your focus out of the present moment.
I personally don’t think it’s the most important aspect of his work and if it’s frustrating you I would move on to another meditation and go back to it later.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #9 on: April 22, 2019, 03:32:52 AM »
I’ve yet to have one, and I manifest tons of stuff so it is not a necessary achievement.
Walk in Beauty 💫