SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Which Meditation is Best?  (Read 769 times)

Offline Samaya435

Which Meditation is Best?
« on: August 28, 2019, 03:18:21 PM »
I was curious if any of the other meditations BESIDES the Breaking the Habit, Tuning into New Potentials, Morning and Evening Meditations have a point at which Dr. Joe instructs you to create your future? The future creation part is usually the part that gets me to the elevated emotion, but when I purchased the Blessing of the Energy Centers, it didn't have a creation part. Can anyone recommend a great meditation that has a creation part, for when I want to move on from these 4?

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Which Meditation is Best?
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2019, 05:09:03 PM »
This is the description of Reconditioning the Body to a New Mind, it has a future creation, and at the conclusion you try on a large variety of elevated emotions. It got me in the habit of feeling some things I had not bothered with previously, like courage and effortless elegance and I have to admit they are pretty nice to try on 🙂

https://drjoedispenza.com/collections/meditations-english/products/reconditioning-the-body-to-a-new-mind-meditation-1-cd

The Generous Present Moment has no instructions, just music and humming. A friend likes this one best, however I’m not a fan, though I plan to revisit it periodically.

The Pineal Gland is more for raising your awareness of other dimensions to seek a mystical experience, but as I do not seek one I use it to see my future, and the state it puts me into is a great connection to create in.

All of the Walking Meditations have us walk as if we are in our futures.

Blessings 2 has a very uplifting ending with plenty of time to create in.

I have done Turning Your Love Inward with a friend and it is very lovely, designed for women and mothers to anchor in strength on a short 20 minutes, no creation portion though.

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2019, 03:24:23 AM »
Someone just posted this on a Dr Joe Facebook page, it is the PDF from BSN that describes how each meditation is performed and why.

http://www.becomingsupernatural.com/meditation-information/?fbclid=IwAR3Hz0kfJP8FVkuJYeEgsPMPVbSUinymC2c8HYTjenOdWTX7Lzn90zqITxg

Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Samaya435

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2019, 01:45:20 PM »
This is so helpful, thank you!