SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: pancreatic cancer  (Read 762 times)

Offline caitlincloaked

pancreatic cancer
« on: February 26, 2019, 12:13:13 AM »
Hi everyone......I am really scared right now and I am on here to be with people who believe we can heal ourselves from anything. My partner, Bobby, went to the doctor a few days ago thinking he had a pulled muscle and found out he could have pancreatic cancer instead. After looking that up on the net I am really freaking out! They are saying its one of fastest spread cancers you can have. And we waited two months before he went to see a doctor about his pain. We have been using Dr Joes meditation from the YOU ARE THE PLACEBO book. We started the meditation  to help his back, a few days before he went to the doctors. He goes to his oncologist on wed to find out for sure. His regular doctor did scans on him and he says there is a tumor there but that is all he knows until the oncologist looks at it.  I believe with all my heart that we can heal this. But I am not so sure Bobby does even though he has been doing the meditation everyday for about five days. He says he will do chemo if they tell him too. If it were me I don't think i would. We haven't told anyone yet not even family and I know they don't believe you can heal yourself...they will want him to do the chemo. I feel like its going to be me against everyone else. i feel so alone right now. But from what I have read the chemo isn't really going to help much. In our meditations he has been sending love to his pancreas and he does it all through the day. I send love too but when they say you are lucky you have a few months to live and we have only just started the meditations...I just feel lost and so scared. I just read this stuff after he went to bed tonight and now I am afraid to even look at him i know I will burst into tears . I don't want tell him anything about what I read I m sure the onologist will do that  bit wed. And I so dread it. I feel we are running out of time. I did see  a dr joe video about someone who healed himself of this but that was a few years ago. I would like to know how he is doing now. Any thoughts from you guys would be very much appreciated. Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Offline ryanherron

Re: pancreatic cancer
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 09:43:10 PM »
i read your story. the only way i know how to respond is that i was taking 16 mg zofran (a high chemo dose for nausea) and i have been off that medication for a week. no puking. it took me a week to get that far. each person is different but i know there is something to this. sending good vibes your way tonight.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2019, 02:23:48 AM »
If you have Netflix the Movie “Heal” is now available there. One of the subjects overcomes cancer, not sure which type, but it goes through her journey which involved one chemo treatment.

It is a great movie, I hope you see it.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline ryanherron

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2019, 12:55:20 PM »
loved that movie! thats how i found dr joe dispenza 😉. watch "inner worlds outter worlds" on gaia. i think its on the youtube too.

Offline ShineBright

« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2019, 12:29:43 PM »
I am a holistic practitioner. When dealt a health crisis people will react out of fear- not the place to make the best decision.  Before agreeing to Chemo or any medication, ask for the NNT number of this treatment. All drugs MUST have an NNT number: this is the Number Needed to Treat in order for 1 person to benefit. So, you want a LOW NNT number.  Your doctor will probably look at you funny, but he is the keeper of this information and must give it to you if you ask. Make sure the odds are in your favor!!  I also suggest getting Knock Out by Susanne Somers- she interviews Dr's curing cancer. See if there is one that focuses on Pancreatic cancer. Whatever Bobby's decision is, it needs to be heart felt, not a knee jerk reaction from fear. Dr Joe's work, yes! continue!