SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Dilated cardiomyopathy  (Read 807 times)

Offline rishi

Dilated cardiomyopathy
« on: January 15, 2019, 07:54:22 AM »
Hi

I have a medical condition since 2010 called Dilated cardiomyopathy
Dilated cardiomyopathy (DCM) is a condition in which the heart becomes enlarged and cannot pump blood effectively.

This was diagnosed in 2010 and I have been on medication since then. However, in 2018 September the doctors said that the heart has gotten even further dilated and the only option would be to do a Heart Transplant. Doing a heart transplant means I would have to be on Immunosuppressants for the rest of my life.

Immunosuppressants are drugs or medicines that lower the body's ability to reject a transplanted organ. Someone this idea didn’t feel good so I was looking for alternative options for healing.

I was then fortunately introduced to Dr. Joe Dispenza’s meditation by a friend who did the online workshop and I decided to do the Online Progressive Workshop too. I have started the meditation practices everyday and very happy I got to know about this. Everything Dr. Joe Dispenza says resonates with my thinking.

I am able to manifest business using the “Tuning In to New Potentials Meditation” so I know this meditation is working and very motivated to continue the work.

I have started doing the following meditations for healing my heart

Blessing the Energy Centers Meditation
Blessing of the Energy Centers II with Symbols Meditation
Blessing of the Energy Centers III Meditation

I was looking at the Testimonials page and noticed there was no one with my condition of Dilated cardiomyopathy. I’m still going ahead with the meditations but wanted to know if there was a way to find out if anyone who had Dilated cardiomyopathy and was able to get healed?

If not, I’m also happy to be the first one to have cured myself with the meditation. I have also bought the “Walking Meditation” and will be starting on that too.

Love

Rishi

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Dilated cardiomyopathy
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 05:14:27 PM »
If you are drawing other good things to yourself rishi I have no doubt your heart will be mended.

Welcome to the forum! I for one would like to hear about your experiences manifesting business.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline rishi

« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 10:15:28 PM »
So with the manifestation of business. I noticed a lot of queries started to come for which I had to make no effort getting and neither did I have any trouble closing out the business too. The customers were more than happy to pay for the services. I didn't have to negotiate much and the deals just closed. Many of these customers were total strangers and I never met them or spoke to them before. It was quite magical to experience this over the past few weeks.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2019, 04:04:02 AM »
Those certainly are magical changes! I have no doubt you heart is responding as well!
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline rishi

« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2019, 04:04:11 PM »
Quick question

Should I do all the 3 meditations or choose one of the 3 for healing my heart?

Blessing the Energy Centers Meditation
Blessing of the Energy Centers II with Symbols Meditation
Blessing of the Energy Centers III Meditation

Also I'm unable to hold my breath for the duration of time that Dr. Joe requests us to hold on to in the "Blessing of the Energy Centers III Meditation" CD for. My capacity is much lower today. I'm sure it will increase over time.

Is that okay? or is the fact I'm unable to hold my breath a cause for concern?

Love

Rishi

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2019, 06:14:02 PM »
The breath will come in time, a long slow intake of air works for me, and I keep inhaling past when he says to hold. I like to picture the energy shooting out of the top of my head like a fireworks and the sparks raining down around me, being soaked up by the soil, then I take up that nourishment from deep in the earth with my next inhale.

Do the meditation you enjoy, that you feel the connection deepest with. And that may mean switching them up when you want to.

Having fun is important too!
I wish you well!
Walk in Beauty 💫

Someera

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2019, 11:08:27 AM »
Dear Rishi,
I have Hypertrophic non-obstructive cardiomyopathy, but also started like you with diladed when I was 16.
At some time it simlpy stopped to grow. Since many years I have tachycardia and after about 50 cardioversions and 5 ablations, I decided to heal myself, not to go to any doctor and take no pills.
This seems to be the best decision I've ever made :-D

I can recommend to practice the "The blessings of the energy centers" so often you can and shower your heart with love! Check deeper if you are in love with yourself and how you treat others realy.

I had after the 2. Heart Coherence Meditation an undiscribable heartopening!
And today I feel my heart space expanding - what a warm, light and loving feeling!!!
I love to connect my heart and fill it with love, 2 month before the word "heart" only gave me fear.
I'm doing the work constantly now since beginning of the year.

The breath I hardly can do, but visualizing works also.
It makes it easyer to release old emotions - what is also important, f.e. to loosen the solar plexus.
It's said that healing was also possible before they did the breath.

...and how Walk in beauty says, do with what you feel good and enjoy :)
Love
Someera
PS: I hope this helps you somehow.

Offline rishi

« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2019, 10:01:07 AM »
Dear Someeera, Walk in Beauty,

Thank you so much for both your replies.

Dear Someera,

When you say: 2. Heart Coherence Meditation, which one is this? Is it a CD on the website I can order?

I found this YouTube Video when I did a Google Search

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WpL2LTcP4ns

Is this one you're referring to?

Rishi

Someera

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2019, 01:26:05 AM »
In the very beginning I started with the meditations of this woman:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9VgQcWLp124
(with 2. I mean I did it for the 2. time...)

It's also described in the book "Becoming Supernatural", you can do it yourself with some nice music, I use f.e.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hdmvMc7TZn0

Enjoy :))

Offline rishi

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2019, 11:48:45 AM »
Dear Someera

Thanks for these videos links on YouTube

I will listen to them.

Love

Rishi

Offline Tuesday472

« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2019, 12:16:58 PM »
I know a woman who attributes her healing of cardiomyopathy to prayer. She does not know about Dr. Joe or do meditation as far as I know.

Offline rishi

« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2019, 11:57:24 AM »
Hello again,

My heart dilation kept increasing so my situation got worse. I got a call from the hospital a couple weeks back saying a heart was available so I went ahead and got the heart transplant surgery done on 30th March. I'm back home and my recovery is quite good.

Just wanted to share that the night we got the call, I wasn't able to sleep and was still in two minds to go forward with the surgery or not, but then I just let go and if the call was positive I would go for surgery, if they said it was not a good heart and cancelled the surgery that was fine too. I kind of surrendered to existence, god, quantum space, whatever, and from that moment on I became calm as ever, right from the house to the hospital and the surgery room.

It was magical. Ever since then I've been healing well. It has definitely made me re-look at life with a new view. Something I can't explain took place and I'm feeling really blessed and grateful.

That's all for now. Will come back and update this post as I go deeper in my meditations.

Love

Rishi