SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Online Progressive and Intensive  (Read 356 times)

Offline joebilly

Online Progressive and Intensive
« on: March 13, 2019, 02:14:18 PM »
Hello Everyone! I was just wanting some input on the benefits that the online workshops may have over reading and practicing the newest addition of Becoming Supernatural. All of your responses are greatly appreciated.  :D

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Online Progressive and Intensive
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2019, 02:32:29 PM »
It supercharged me. Dr Joe is a very caring and humorous speaker, very easy to learn from. It was quite an investment for me so I made sure I viewed it many many times, and I wound up taking loads of notes and even transcribed some lessons word for word. Yes, you could get as much out of Becoming Supernatural if you reread it often and put together your own exercises to incorporate the information, but are you going to do that....
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline joebilly

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2019, 03:21:35 PM »
Thank You WIB!   :D I know you have to do that to go to one of his advanced workshops anyway which I want to do in the future.

Offline magicmerv

« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2019, 06:08:16 AM »
for me, I found I paid attention, was more engaged with the videos.  With reading I tend to skip over words and there is more of reaching my goal... to read x number of pages today.  Also with videos his graphics to me also more engaging as you see him develop the concept and enhance with pictures.. real time and in color.  I also watched the video because I was anxious to do the meditations.  by watching the video before the meditation is felt a bit more scared to me, i was definitely more invested.  Like W.I.B. I found it easier to take notes as I could stop and pause then listen to what was said, rather than juggling notes with reading, having to find my place again then take notes.  The meditations are little different than the recordings, so I like the different perspectives, otherwise mind jumps ahead with the familiar.