SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Sharing Beautiful Villa for the Palma de Majorca Advanced Workshop in April'19  (Read 317 times)

Offline Sarah

Hello beautiful souls! I'm beyond excited to be a part of dr Joe' Advance Group Workshop next month in Palma de Majorca, Spain. I booked a beautiful villa with 3 bedrooms located within 5 min walking distance from the hotel venue for this event, 5 min from a supermarket and from a lake. It has free wifi and it's fully equipped with washing machine, coffee machine, kitchenware, fridge, oven, microwave, towels, linens, safe, clothes iron, walking shower, and a beautiful terrace and garden among other things. It's listed as one bedroom online because the owner only rents it to one person/group at the time. I have 2 rooms available between April 4th- April 16th, if you're interested in a room, please PM me. The cost will be $20/room/night. If you want to save some $$ and share the room with a friend, the price remains the same @ $20/room/night. Here's the link to the villa with pictures https://bit.ly/2TzhcjK. For questions, please email me directly at simop999@gmail.com where i respond much faster.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2019, 06:08:24 PM by Sarah »

Offline Corinastratulat

Hi
Potentially i would be interested. I need to find a ticket first. I looked on the site and saw that the registration was open than a few days later was sold out . So now i must find a ticket . If you hear anyone selling their ticket please let me know. Thank u so much