SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Sharing a room in Mallorca  (Read 379 times)

Offline Mira:)

Sharing a room in Mallorca
« on: February 26, 2019, 09:01:48 AM »
Hallo dear friends of the happy-holy-healthy field! Who wants to share a room with me in Mallorca? I'm female and easy and can image to share a 2 or 3 or 4 bed room. Please let me know, love Miriam  :)
Ps: I already have booked an 3- bed apartment at the hotel.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 02:45:54 AM by Mira:) »

Offline Katja

Re: Sharing a room in Mallorca
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 10:11:45 AM »
Hi Mira

I'm Katja (female). I have booked a 2 bed room in Mallorca and I would like  to share the room..
Are you still looking for a room?
Please let me know.
Best regards Katja

Offline Sarah

Re: Sharing a room in Mallorca
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2019, 06:11:55 PM »
hi Katja,

i saw your post here in the forum and i want to ask you if you'd be interested in one of the bedrooms I have in this beautiful villa in palma de Majorca that i booked a while ago with 3 bedrooms located within 5 min walking distance from the hotel venue for this event, 5 min from a supermarket and from a lake. It has free wifi and it's fully equipped with washing machine, coffee machine, kitchenware, fridge, oven, microwave, towels, linens, safe, clothes iron, walking shower, and a beautiful terrace and garden among other things. It's listed as one bedroom online because the owner only rents it to one person/group at the time. I have 2 rooms available between April 4th- April 16th, if you're interested in a room, please PM me. The cost will be $20/room/night. If you want to save some $$ and share the room with a friend, the price remains the same @ $20/room/night. Here's the link to the villa with pictures https://bit.ly/2TzhcjK. For questions, please email me directly at simop999@gmail.com where i respond much faster.