SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Becoming Supernatural London 16.11.19  (Read 48 times)

Offline HSA

Becoming Supernatural London 16.11.19
« on: February 11, 2019, 10:06:38 AM »
I’ve seen an event on 16 November 2019 in London, Becoming Supernatural 1-Day workshop. When I click it from the events page there is no information on the event itself, only a redirection to the venue’s website.

Where can I find info on this and how to book? I can’t find any way of emailing the team to find out. Only twitter which I don’t have and a FAQ page, or this forum.

Thank you in advance.

Online frcomu

Re: Becoming Supernatural London 16.11.19
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 10:50:34 PM »
Hi HSA,

The event is not ready for booking yet. You have to keep an eye on this page. When ready, it will show a link saying
more information. See event above to see what I mean.

Offline Whist

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2019, 12:43:13 AM »
I’ve seen an event on 16 November 2019 in London, Becoming Supernatural 1-Day workshop. When I click it from the events page there is no information on the event itself, only a redirection to the venue’s website.

Where can I find info on this and how to book? I can’t find any way of emailing the team to find out. Only twitter which I don’t have and a FAQ page, or this forum.

Thank you in advance.

You can contact the products/events team for DJ here - products@drjoedispenza.com or events@@drjoedispenza.com. I get generally receive responses from the products email.

Offline HSA

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 01:04:36 AM »
Thank you both for your helpful replies.