SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Edinburgh Progressive Workshop Weekend  (Read 1170 times)

Offline EllenT

Edinburgh Progressive Workshop Weekend
« on: February 08, 2019, 11:42:01 AM »
Hi,

I'm a newbie very recently delved into Dr Joe's work and am attending my first event at the end of March in Edinburgh.

Is anyone else attending?

I am beyond excited!
Can't wait to kick start my healing journey

Offline Little maxi

Re: Edinburgh Progressive Workshop Weekend
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 01:00:29 PM »
Hi Ellen T,

I'm a newbie also, and yes I am going to the Edinburgh progressive, Am flying over from Belfast and feeling excited and nervous at the same time.
Can I ask if you have received the free online Intensive course yet ?. I booked almost three weeks ago through TCCHE and received my ticket but thought I would have received some form of confirmation from the Joe Dispenza team, I did contact the website last week but I still haven't heard anything back from them.

Offline UKshaz

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 09:09:07 AM »
Hi

Another newbie here too and also going to Edinburgh and also excited  :)

I am new to Dr Joe, having only heard of him 18 days ago, but having heard the name from several people that evening, decided to 'look into him'.  Since then I have read his latest book, watched various youtube videos featuring Dr Joe as well as watching many testimonials and I booked about 4 days ago. I will be flying in from Sweden where I live nowadays though I am British.

Im coming to Edinburgh to get my miracle  :)    Im not good at 'letting go', meditation, 'not trying', not analysing, not thinking etc .... so decided I needed a practical Dr Joe teaching session or two because I want to feel this marvellous stuff and experience the miraculous and then maintain it to create a new me ... and I cannot wait !!!

In answer to your question, I got access to the online Intensive etc via an email that arrived a couple of hours or so after my booking confirmation so if you still haven't heard, maybe contact TCCHE Events to sort it out. I have watched all of it now and now plan to watch it all again - repetition being key :)

Look forward to meeting you both, and of course everyone else too
Warm regards
Sharon xx

Offline Little maxi

« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2019, 11:53:53 AM »
Hi UKshaz,

Thank you so much for answering my question, I did think it strange that I hadn't heard anything from the JD team.
I emailed them yesterday but have to wait 3-5 days for response.

Can't wait to get working on the intensive. I've been doing the meditations since September and it been hard, but it was after watching all the testimonials that keep me going.

Couldn't believe my luck when I seen that he was coming to Edinburgh,  as was feeling I was needing/wanting that live energy boost.

Thank you again and look forward to meeting you also. 
Love & Light.🙏

Offline UKshaz

« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2019, 12:24:48 PM »
Hi again Little Maxi

Just an FYI, the email with the online intensive login details came from the same email address that sent the tickets, so maybe (if that isn't where you enquired) you could try there too.

Hope that helps

See you soon
Sharon xxx

Warm regards
Sharon xx

Offline Little maxi

« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2019, 02:15:23 PM »
Ohh, Thank you so much Sharon, your a Star✴. I will do that right now.
Blessings x

Offline Emeila

« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2019, 08:25:32 AM »
 :) Hi All,

I'm a newbie and attending my first Joe Event in Edinburgh!

I'm from the New Forest in Hampshire, UK, and am very excited about the event.

I can't wait to meet you all!

Love to you all x
Amell x

Offline UKshaz

« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2019, 11:41:10 AM »
Likewise Emilia :) :) :)
Warm regards
Sharon xx

Offline Little maxi

« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2019, 01:45:39 PM »
Hi Sharon,

Just thought I'd let you know that I received my online Intensive today 👏, thanks to you sending me in the right direction.

Let's hope we can all keep sending each other in the direction that's right for us.

Hi Emeila,

Looking forward to meeting you also.

Love & Light xoxo

Offline UKshaz

« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2019, 02:25:56 PM »
Hey Little Maxi

Thats great ..... I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. I watched it all and plan to go back to the beginning and do it all again now, in between watching testimonials on YouTube and reading the books etc

Cant wait
See you in march

Love Sharon xxx
Warm regards
Sharon xx

Offline EllenT

« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2019, 09:54:06 PM »
Hi Ellen T,

I'm a newbie also, and yes I am going to the Edinburgh progressive, Am flying over from Belfast and feeling excited and nervous at the same time.
Can I ask if you have received the free online Intensive course yet ?. I booked almost three weeks ago through TCCHE and received my ticket but thought I would have received some form of confirmation from the Joe Dispenza team, I did contact the website last week but I still haven't heard anything back from them.

Hi Little Maxi,

So sorry I took so long to reply!
I didn't get any email notifications of your post 🤦🏼‍♀️

Glad to hear you've received your online workshop goodies.

I'm just finishing you are the placebo.
Going to have to out in some serious time to try and read breaking the habit and the online stuff before the workshop. Eek!!

I had the same thoughts as soon as I saw Edinburgh I knew I had to go darn with how scared i was!

Offline EllenT

« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2019, 10:07:11 PM »
Hi All,

I'm so happy to have found others that are going!
I only heard of and started working on Dr Joe's work the second week of January.
I use both the audiobooks and physical books along with YouTube for those inspiring testimonials.

It's been really interesting, I find the meditations a lil difficult as I keep falling asleep - even sitting up!
But I keep persevering, and I will get there.

Its not long to go now until the workshop!
Personally my reason for starting all this is to cure myself of various medical conditions.
I know that going there is what I need - I knew as soon as I saw the event listing.
Almost like a cosmic sign!

Roll on March!
Is it too early to start packing? 😆

Ell x

Offline Emeila

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2019, 03:05:20 AM »
Hi Ellen,

Yes it's not long now and I too am glad to gave found others who are going!

I have already put a few things aside for the trip and thinking about it and planning is very exciting so not too early  ;D

There's so much great exciting content out there thanks to Joe, enabling us all to create our futures.

Sharon and Little Maxi, warm wishes and love, not long to go!

Have a great day all,
Namaste x

Offline frcomu

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2019, 08:59:39 AM »
Please do come back and report how it went. There'll be a lot of grateful people waiting to hear your experiences.

Thanks and have a miraculous time!

Offline Little maxi

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2019, 11:33:38 AM »
Hi Ellen T.

No problem,  just glad I received it in time to put in the practice.

To you and the rest of this group. Just thought I'd share this info.

I had already purchased You are the Placebo and Breaking the Habit meditations when I purchased the books.
But I was also able to purchase some of Dr Joe's meditations on Google play for a couple of pounds, one of them being Blessings of the Energy Centres which I find is one of the easiest to do and shorter, I think about 42mins  sometimes it feels like I've only been sitting for 15-20mins.

It's getting closer girls !!!!!!

Love  &  Healing to you all.
Elaine  (aka Little maxi)