SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Anybody here trying to heal from multiple myeloma?  (Read 172 times)

Offline bonchi

Anybody here trying to heal from multiple myeloma?
« on: February 01, 2019, 08:08:43 AM »
Hello everybody,

I am amazed to learn about the healing experiences that so many people manifest.  My husband got diagnosed with Multiple myeloma last October.  As you all know, dealing with a cancer diagnosis is something that you never expect. 
Thankfully we have known about Dr Joe for about 4 years now.  I dont know how we would be feeling if it wasnt for all the teachings and concepts that he shares with all of us. 
My husband and I have been meditating on his healing and planning to attend an advanced workshop in the US this year.  He is not doing chemo but instead trying to heal his body naturally with nutrition and natural techniques.  I would like to know if anybody here has MM and would like to share his/her experience with meditation. 
Thanks in advance geniuses

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Personal Transformation Blog
Re: Anybody here trying to heal from multiple myeloma?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2019, 01:31:23 PM »
Hi @bonchi,
I don't personally know anyone who has used these meditations for multiple myeloma; however, there ARE some testimonials at the main Dr.JoeDispenza.net site from people who have worked with other cancers.

Also, there is a discussion going on right now where a dad has been reaching out to others to help his son heal from a terrible accident - this part of the thread is where he talks about groups he's been reaching out to on Facebook, etc: https://www.drjoedispenza.net/forum/index.php/topic,1751.msg7202.html#msg7202

In the meantime, I'm sending your husband love and light!

Offline bonchi

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 07:34:38 AM »
Thank you so much Kathy!

I have seen some of the amazing testimonials and recently watched the netflix production called "HEAL."  All this information is so amazing!
Our bodies are amazing and sometimes we dont give them enough credit and empower them to heal themselves. 
thanks for your wishes and reply!
I saw the thread about the accident.  It is so cool to have a community helping him too.

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Personal Transformation Blog
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 11:08:41 AM »
You are welcome!
That's wonderful about the Netflix movie! Yes, there is so much we have yet to understand... Keep reaching out to people, and stay connected with the healing communities.
:) Sending love and healing light!