SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Law of One  (Read 1503 times)

Offline organic light

Re: Law of One
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2019, 05:40:17 PM »
@frcomu

I forgot to mention looking into a keto diet for diabetes.  The keto diet is a high fat, low carb diet and it is helping people correct their diabetes, among other health conditions.  You switch your body from burning glucose for energy to burning fat - which your body runs more efficiently on.  There are so many websites now that share recipe and lifestyle ideas. 

These guys have an awesome Podcast called "2 Keto Dudes":

http://2ketodudes.com/

Both had Type 2 Diabetes that they've reversed using a keto diet!  Thought it might be beneficial for you.

The Keto Diet App blog has a TON of great information and recipes, if you're curious to see what the diet consists of:

https://ketodietapp.com/Blog

Also, for manifesting the Advanced Retreat - I definitely feel it should be something we co-create!  What's the most efficient way to do that?  Maybe we can have a Skype call or something to discuss the particulars?  I believe I read somewhere in one of the posts that you're in Munich, Germany?  I've always wanted to visit Germany!  :-*   
Where there is Love, there is Life.

Offline frcomu

« Reply #31 on: February 05, 2019, 02:00:38 AM »
Hi Organic Light,

Yes, I was thinking we needed to somehow talk to each other or connect outside this forum. And most importantly, we need to get to know each other. Skype is good. Send me an email at xxxx (I've removed the email but if anyone wants to work with us, pls let us know) and we’ll work from there.

Thanks for the keto diet info. I did do this for several years with some success and my doctor kept praising me. It’s just that two years ago, I had a life-changing experience and I just gave up on everything. I started eating what others eat and now, I know I have to do something. Hence Joe Dispenza to break the habit. I need to get my life back!

Looking forward to hearing from you. And anyone else who wants to take part in this challenge!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2019, 02:06:49 AM by frcomu »

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #32 on: February 05, 2019, 04:48:18 AM »
To me it sounds like throwing the baby out with the bath water SummitValley, but I admire you for trusting your gut.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Personal Transformation Blog
« Reply #33 on: February 05, 2019, 07:18:16 AM »
There is a lot of stuff in this thread that I'm not quite sure I am following/understanding, so I will have to take some uninterrupted quiet time to read through it all and check out some of the names that have been mentioned here.

I love and respect so many of the teachers who have walked this planet - I saw numerous mentions of Edgar Cayce in this thread for example, and visited the Cacye A.R.E. in Virginia Beach (years ago) and had several "ah ha" moments during my visit there.

Over the years, I've been introduced to a bunch of different teachers. More than once, I've come across a teacher or teaching that doesn't resonate with me one single bit. I mean, not even a little.

At first I felt bad that it didn't feel right. I thought, "maybe it's just me, and I'm missing something," and then I had a realization that there is little chance at this stage in human development that every one person is going to "click" with the same teachers.

It was around then that I remembered something Paramahansa Yogananda mentioned.

I love Yogananda's work. I remember listening to a cassette tape of Paramahansa Yogananda speaking, and he said something about each of us as a tiny bubble in the ocean - and my understanding was that even though as a "drop of the ocean" I'm an individuated being, I was also part of the vast ocean that couldn't exist without each "drop" and that the whole working of the ocean was also within me and every other drop... Something like that... It filled me with awe to think that every single one of us is connected.

It was then that I learned to simply give thanks for the opportunity to learn, and then move on if a certain teacher or teaching wasn't "working" for me.

I feel so deeply that I have been led in the path that's right for me.

Where I am right now is at a place where many of my previous "ah ha" moments have begun to relate to one another, and changes have begun to happen in my life.

Joe Dispenza is one of the first people I have heard in over 25 years that feels so very much right for me because he presents ideas that, while they may have been presented before by others, he does so in a way that I can understand and that truly do resonate with me.

He, himself has traveled a journey that has certainly resulted in numerous changes in his own life along the way.

Again, there is a lot in this thread that I think I don't fully understand, but I will read further.

In the meantime, I am very excited to continue my work! And I send love and blessings to everyone else on their path.

Offline Whist

« Reply #34 on: February 05, 2019, 08:12:30 AM »
@Kathy.

I'm with you on this. You make a lot of the excellent points that have gone through my thought processes.
I also I'm a fan of PY and have visited the Encinitas ( Adore the place!) and LA centres.

I did/do get moments when i thought I may going from one teacher/guru to another without really taking time to understand the teachings but DJ's teachings (discovered about a year ago) really do resonate with me and I find myself relating something he said to what another teacher has said or written including Guruji's.

Great to know , others have similar experiences...

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Personal Transformation Blog
« Reply #35 on: February 05, 2019, 04:25:23 PM »
Hi @Whist! Great to hear that my words fell on kindred ears!

And nice to meet you here.

I would very much like to visit SRF in California... especially Lake Shrine. Visiting the Mt. Washington HQ would be cool too!

:) My next big thing that I would love to do is really get regular with my meditations, then do the online workshops and then a week-long retreat.

I truly love this stuff! :)

Offline SuttonValley

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2019, 09:31:26 AM »
   Re read the posts here so that I could align more fully with all the contributors.

I meditated and pondered why I had such a strong reaction to Ramatha's teachings and DJ's involvement in it.  I have been working for almost a year on a self-dialogue that keeps telling me "I can't do this alone."  I have worked to get at the root of this.  The root seems to be that I somehow don't feel I am good enough to be a part of the Consciousness, which came mainly from being raised Catholic, where Popes, Priests, Nuns and Saints were above you and knew better.  There was no way to achieve what Jesus did, is what I was told.   However through persistence I connected, and receive information.  I came to understand that Jesus the man connected to Christ the Consciousness and that I can too, and I have.

I realize that each person has to do it alone, with their free will, and that is the way back to Unity with the One.  You can manifest things in this Field.  I was with a group years ago that used Emmet Fox's teachings with Unity Church to create.  I had the same feeling as I do now.  They successfully manifested, great deals on cars, houses, parking spaces, vacations, washers and dryers and that was as far as it went. 

So I don't want to create, I want to Co = Create with the Christ Consciousness.  That is a whole different dynamic.  According to Cayce, Job is the oldest book in the Bible and it was written so that people would understand that Earth is a place of testing.  That all the planets actually have lessons to be learned on them.
Job came to understand it is not enough to follow the laws and do your duty.  He came to know that you could engage the Christ Consciousness of the Universe and get answers.  He was able to bring Heaven to Earth by
Co = creating with it.  This is where I am.

We can get together on this Forum and create things.  Will the planet be better for us having done this?  I don't want to keep creating what is here already -- poverty, famine, bad weather, debt, illness, Kings, Presidents, war, pollution, etc.  I want to Co = Create a sustainable way to live where everyone is connecting to the Christ Consciousness and we each have our part to play dependent on what we Resonate with.  To know ourselves to be ourselves yet one with the Whole.

From what I know about Ramatha He/She created followers and wealth and the planet is not better for it.  You should never follow another's path back to the One.  How are you all so sure DJ isn't just recreating what he saw Ramatha doing ?  Following DJ to a seminar and paying for all his books before I go, and all his prerequisites plus the seminar and food and a room, isn't any different than following a long dead Lemurian Warrior named Ramatha.

You can create in the field depending on what you resonate with.  I know for a fact the way is not to follow another.  The way is to connect yourself and get your own answers and to find others who have also.  We all need accountability sometimes, no matter who you are. 

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2019, 11:19:19 AM »
Ok, now I’m losing interest in what you have to say.

You get what you project and right now I am hearing way to much of this Ramantha witch from you.

I’m not hearing any Ramantha BS at this workshop. So stop harping on Dr Joe being the anti christ already.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline SuttonValley

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2019, 06:48:41 AM »
Walk in Beauty

I didn't say anything about DJ being the Antichrist. 

I said nothing about Ramtha being a Witch.

You say there is no Ramtha info at the workshops.  I see you didn't bother to look up anything
about her/him or you would see that there is.  Why don't you want to look?  Ramatha cheated
people with horses, workshops, sues people, and has followers (not equals). 

I did say that it is of utmost importance to anyone on this path that they find the Answers Within.
It is good to look at what others have done but ultimately it is up to each of us  to go within. 
Discernment is necessary, it is absolutely necessary.

In this Age no one should be a follower, there is no need for it. 

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #39 on: February 12, 2019, 05:20:18 PM »
Yeah, whatever.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline frcomu

« Reply #40 on: February 13, 2019, 08:15:44 AM »
This is a conversation that got me curious so I looked up Ramtha. I didn't read everything on the website but saw a photo of a walking meditation and bits referring to using the breath to reach the mind and create a new reality. So I guess it's similar stuff. However, if you listen to Gregg Braden or the host of Indian gurus around, it's basically all the same.

Not only Ramtha and Joe Dispensa, but also all the others charge for seminars, books and CDs and they aren't cheap either. Obviously, this is something they've manifested.  ;) If you are not happy about spending money, there is quite a bit of free stuff on youtube and the internet. However, if you want to co-create and are not happy with JD, then you should just choose one guru who resonates with you and go from there. You have a wide choice. Everyone is free to make his or her choice by judging information they have researched.

Good luck!

Offline admin

• Administrator
« Reply #41 on: February 13, 2019, 08:41:43 AM »
Hi friendly reminder to everyone.. PLEASE BE KIND...  If you don't agree with someone, please don't put them down for holding their own opinion.  This thread is starting to show signs of intolerance!

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2019, 10:19:10 AM »
I have come to realize I can not create without having complete assurance I am not harming another in doing so. Is that co creating with The Divine?

I also resonate with the absence of any religious overtones and references, an absence of “My way is better than your way,” of negative associations to words like Christ vs Allah vs Vishnu. It does not matter that people don’t understand what Christ really meant, he was still the poster child for the Crusades and there is not one Muslim who forgets the murder and pillage it brought to them.

We are here to be blessings to each other. As long as we are doing so I rejoice in the outcomes. We are all stepping out of negative energy whenever it happens. And if this is the testing ground, as I do believe it is, not everyone is on the same path. A strong personality and a high intelligence experience may be able to find one’s own way, but not everyone wanted that lesson this go round. There should be a wide array of paths to follow back to source with no labels to discourage the seeker.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Sassanigirl

« Reply #43 on: March 14, 2019, 09:23:58 AM »
I think this is very good as it is showing our differences on our path, and the very intro showed our alignment.

Now we all fundamentally want the same things:  healthy vibrant biosphere in which we can experience this existence in a way that we can fulfill our soul needs as well as leave this beautiful planet in a way that can continue in beauty, diversity and vitality that most of us grew up to expect.

SuttonValley, I farm also, (as a peasant in the UK and with more challenges than most can shake a stick at).  In fact Regenerative farming is way beyond passion.  In 2015 (a time when for me JD was a name on a research forum I was a part of) I had an amazing -and spontaneous - mystical experience on the shores of Coniston Water.  I was in the middle of our first course in Holistic Management in the UK with people so aligned on wanting to regenerate everything from the soil up.  Being washed with profound gratitude from the earth itself was and still is beyond words.

Whilst Earth may not need us, I believe the beauty and the biodiversity does.  I have commited everything to understanding how I may best effect this, and the bottom line is I know I have to set the reset, dissolve the negative programming that got me here. 

Alignment and community,  and we all come from different places, and no one is perfect BUT I know everyone in the Regen Ag world ( especially those of us with metaphorical arrows in our back ) are doing their best.  I dont know about others only because I dont live in their world, but I do know how this beautiful world has got to where it is and that has been first through ignorance  and then patriarchal greed. 

Offline Acoustic Di

• Where Creative Endeavors Flow At An Alarming Rate...
« Reply #44 on: March 17, 2019, 04:50:47 PM »
Wow! What a ride this thread was!! I'm not on here much anymore, but I pop in occasionally and something drew me into this particular thread. I was all ready to sign up with everyone for the Portland Advanced Retreat, since it's been on my radar since it was announced, and with such a FABULOUS intention to set. It has been 2.5 years since my first 4-day Advanced, and we know how much has changed since then. I'm feeling the draw to be with like minds that are willing to release persistent fears in a Week Long. So, is ANYONE planning on Portland from the forum? Walk in Beauty, I would certainly love to meet you, you know. Is another on your horizon?

From my little corner of the world, I wanted to share this: I listened to Dr Js interviews on Beyond the Ordinary Radio, a weekly show from Ramtha's School of Enlightenment after I saw "What the Bleep" in 2004. I downloaded and still have them all... dating back to 2003, they were RIGHT ON with the framework of current teachings. I do know there was a falling out between them after What the Bleep that seemed to later be resolved, but Dr. Joe obviously broke away from that environment completely and brought what he learned to life with his own ways and experiences. I have watched much of his journey unfold since 2004. I wanted to hear more of what he had to teach, and creating your day became my mantra from that movie. What the Bleep opened me up in so many ways it was shocking.

Many amazing things happened from being in an environment with folks that attended the What the Bleep Conference at the The Crossings in Austin in 2005 and I spent a day with Dr. Joe. He took time off shortly after that and regrouped. I've heard him talk about this period where he wrote his first book and just stopped everything until he got clear. The Movie put him on a fast train and he was slipping out of alignment with his values and his own teachings (paraphrased). I listened to a few of Ramtha's talks during this time too, and they were interesting (not JZ Knight, but Ramtha Talks), however, nothing like Dr. J's. It was how he presented the miraculous power that we all have that felt like burning truth in me. I attended one of his very first intensive workshops in 2008 at The Crossings, which lit me on fire. I think there may have been 50 or 60 of us for a 3-day workshop. He had a flip chart. ;) I wrote a song inspired by his work called CHANGE and got to play it for everyone on the last day there. Highlight of my life.

When I went to Cancun in 2016 for the Advanced, I walked into that room that held 600 and took in the stunning visuals of the Blue Phoenix Rising, felt a full circle moment of all that had happened in a short 8 years from 2008 to 2016... a knowing that he's walking his talk, and doing the work big time.

I am committed to 2 teachings currently that align with what I am here to do this lifetime, Dr. J is one I come back to over and over to remember my alignment with what I value and what is true for me.  I am so grateful for this forum and was a avid contributor when it first started. One poster threw a shocking amount of hatred out and I never really recovered. I'm working on that fear piece... which reminds me, would love to connect with any of you in Portland ;D. Honored to walk with you all...
« Last Edit: March 18, 2019, 01:40:51 PM by Acoustic Di »
Sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast.  — Lewis Carroll