SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: vibrations  (Read 420 times)

Offline Pilates

vibrations
« on: January 26, 2019, 02:01:28 PM »
Has anyone had this experience...…

While embracing someone .....Hearing and feeling vibrations ....is that you??  Is that Me??  Do you hear that  Do you feel that   Yes...just don't move....don't let go......The breathing is now in sync....our belly rises and falls so perfectly togehter.....just breathe and enjoy the vibrations......so loud ..so beautiful.....so addictive......It was amazing....this frequency,,,,the same,,,,,,,so loud......so powerful....

Please help me....has anyone felt this before?

Offline Sassanigirl

Re: vibrations
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 11:06:28 AM »
Yes.  23 Years 1 month and 9 days ago.

When you feel that, if you dont ask 'what the bleep was that?' you would have to be brain dead!!!

I took it as a high spiritual communication, and even though I had great reservations about entering into a relationship with that person,  I felt compelled to follow it.

That relationship by 'normal' perspectives of life could be judged as highly detrimental to both of us BUT..... where I am today I am living (at least on good days) so aligned with a purpose I could not have dreamed of.  This could not have been achieved in any way except in the way it did.  And it would never have happened without that experience.

Ma xx

Offline Pilates

Re: vibrations
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 04:53:08 AM »
Dear Ma xx,

It sounds like both of us experienced the same kind of relationship.  There isn't a day that goes by that I  don't think of that connection. I too believe that I am a 'different' person because of it. I have changed....there is no doubt about it. I also practice meditation and have had out of this world experiences.  Third eye opening ..truly mystical experiences......however...I haven't had that deep spiritual connection with another person again. I have been trying to connect with someone that shared the same experience . NO ONE...Not even online....can relate.

To hear and FEEL a vibration so intense ....woah....it opens your mind...your heart to all of the possibilties....it felt like we were lifting out of our physical bodies....a paralysis....if you will....SWIRLING.....ectasy is the ONLY word that truy can truly describe it....(But how do you describe ectasy to someone that has NEVER experienced it??)

I have been chasing the "high"