SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: data  (Read 39 times)

Offline Amy

data
« on: January 03, 2019, 09:46:02 AM »
I am being asked for the data and the peer reviews of the brain's activity in self healing.  Is there any data I can share?

Offline Kathy

• CASEdge - Commit - Act - Succeed (with Cutting Edge Tools!)
Re: data
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2019, 11:57:54 AM »
You don't mention who is asking you for this or why (e.g. if you are doing some type of school report), but because this forum is specific to Dr. Joe's work, a good place to start is the numerous footnotes and sources that Dr. Joe cites in his books. In particular, his book, "Becoming Supernatural" has 88 end notes referring to studies and other sources. He also has more than a dozen graphics depicting results that occur during his workshops.

If you do a Google search for peer reviews as they relate to the brain and healing, you may find various scholarly articles, depending on what you are looking for.

In addition, take the time to explore the whole of Dr. Joe's website - just his blog itself has a wealth of references to relevant studies.

If you are trying to determine whether or not his work is relevant to you, I would suggest that you get one or more of his books, read them for yourself and go from there.