SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Cure Muscular Dystrophy  (Read 298 times)

Offline Iks

Cure Muscular Dystrophy
« on: December 24, 2018, 01:22:28 AM »
Hi,
I am 25 years old, suffering from Becker's Muscular Dystrophy. I am too emotional and over thinker. Dr Joe's work really fascinated me. Seeing the testimonials and understanding his work, I am confident I'll be 100% healed. Just I want to know a complete process and routine I should follow. Whenever, I do his meditations, I feel really very good. However, because of desperation to get healed soon, I am confused should I do other meditation (may that be more beneficial).
Can you please guide me which particular meditation will be the best for me and what other mandatory things I should include in my routine.

Thanks a lot

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Cure Muscular Dystrophy
« Reply #1 on: December 24, 2018, 05:14:07 AM »
It does take time to turn off that overthinker Iks!

I have been doing these meditations and studies for four years now and I keep getting better at emptying my thoughts but still they intrude. Yet I do not have to perfect at it, I am still manifesting wonderful things all the same.

Never miss a day in meditation, and do as many per day that you like.
HAVE FUN! Your enjoyment and anticipation speed the process greatly.
Do not hope, BELIEVE. The universe loves you and wants to give you whatever you desire.

And as an aside, I have been trying out a Ketogenic diet, and I believe MD is one of the diseases it can aid. YouTube brought me a recommendation video by Dr Annette Bosworth, I purchased her book called “Any Way You Can” in which she tells the story of keeping her own mother from succumbing to cancer. She does a good job explaining why it works in layman’s terms. After one week my joints, stamina and concentration have all improved remarkably. Basically it is reducing carbohydrate intake drastically and eating unlimited fats.

I know, it sounds like everything one should not do, but the science and results back it up. She goes by the handle of Dr Boz on You Tube.

https://bozmd.com

There are many many other sources online to explore with Ketone.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Someera

« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2018, 06:15:00 AM »
Hello Iks,
I had the same, at what point not knowing if I'm still on the "right track" with my meditations.
What me helped imensely was the "CHANGE-Practice" and still does.
I am also in acut body issues and sometimes they overcome me. BUT I do not allow anymore, the old program to overtake! When I feel not good or see old or unhealthy thoughts running, I say immediately out loud: CHANGE!
This gives the whole program a real break and I can adjust in my new life again. Sometimes I often have to repeat it, but it pays :)
I hope this helped :))
Someera
Anchoring in the heart transcends duality :)

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 03:23:31 PM »
I still need the Change Game from time to time, it really works just like that fast!
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Iks

« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2018, 03:10:23 AM »
Thank you so much 'walk in Beauty' and 'Someera' for the motivation and valuable suggestions.

@walk in Beauty: I am already very slim. Still should I prefer Ketogenic diet?

@Someera: Change practice really sounds very effective. I've been practicing similar thought controlling practice. However, sometimes situation is so long lasting and environment overtakes you so bad, it becomes extremely difficult to control our thoughts. But I do believe, if this change practice followed with intense dedication, it'll show results.

Thanks a lot and please keep recommending more ways to be motivated daily and change our thought process.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2018, 12:49:01 PM »
You do not have to lose weight. Getting your body into Ketosis lowers inflammation and increases production of human growth hormone which repairs our bodies and keeps us young.

I started ten days ago, and feel more limber and less joint pain. I have some plaque blockage in an artery and this diet has been shown to clear them. I am supposed to see a noticeable improvement in my skin in 2-3 months when the cells make their way to the top. The US Department of Defense studied it and has the Navy Seals on it as it prevents seizures, which gets brought on by using rebreathing scuba tanks, so it’s a cure for that also.

It also prolonged Dr Boz’s mom’s life 12 years. She was literally near death with cancer.

There’s a bunch more stuff it does.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Tuesday472

« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2018, 06:41:20 PM »
As I understand it, Becker MD is one of the 1% of diseases that Dr. Joe mentions that are "true" genetic diseases. Meaning, they are NOT turned on/off from experience; if you have the gene variant, you have the disease. Are there people who have had success with these 1% diseases?

I in no way want to discourage anyone from using the meditations. I'm looking for more information on these subsets of disease that Dr. Joe has mentioned more than once.

Offline Walk in Beauty

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2018, 05:28:25 AM »
Yes, there are people who have cured themselves of true genetic diseases. They have changed the DNA through meditation.
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline Peaceful Blessings

• How Can It Get Any Better Than This.......
« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 04:48:57 PM »
You do not have to lose weight. Getting your body into Ketosis lowers inflammation and increases production of human growth hormone which repairs our bodies and keeps us young.

I started ten days ago, and feel more limber and less joint pain. I have some plaque blockage in an artery and this diet has been shown to clear them. I am supposed to see a noticeable improvement in my skin in 2-3 months when the cells make their way to the top. The US Department of Defense studied it and has the Navy Seals on it as it prevents seizures, which gets brought on by using rebreathing scuba tanks, so it’s a cure for that also.

It also prolonged Dr Boz’s mom’s life 12 years. She was literally near death with cancer.

There’s a bunch more stuff it does.
It does take time to turn off that overthinker Iks!

I have been doing these meditations and studies for four years now and I keep getting better at emptying my thoughts but still they intrude. Yet I do not have to perfect at it, I am still manifesting wonderful things all the same.

Never miss a day in meditation, and do as many per day that you like.
HAVE FUN! Your enjoyment and anticipation speed the process greatly.
Do not hope, BELIEVE. The universe loves you and wants to give you whatever you desire.

And as an aside, I have been trying out a Ketogenic diet, and I believe MD is one of the diseases it can aid. YouTube brought me a recommendation video by Dr Annette Bosworth, I purchased her book called “Any Way You Can” in which she tells the story of keeping her own mother from succumbing to cancer. She does a good job explaining why it works in layman’s terms. After one week my joints, stamina and concentration have all improved remarkably. Basically it is reducing carbohydrate intake drastically and eating unlimited fats.

I know, it sounds like everything one should not do, but the science and results back it up. She goes by the handle of Dr Boz on You Tube.

https://bozmd.com

There are many many other sources online to explore with Ketone.