SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: High Anxiety Issue  (Read 1050 times)

Offline Nicole_K

High Anxiety Issue
« on: June 19, 2019, 05:48:09 AM »
Hey everyone,

I need some help. Im suffering on anxiety all my life. The last years it got so worse. Now, after I made the intensiv workshop I have learned so much about myself. I do the meditaions every day. But it´s such a hard battle at the moment. I fire and wire so much about, what it feels like to be balanced and healthy. And in the next moment there are the old thoughts of doubt and fear which give me incredible panikattacks....the hole day long.

My old beliefs and addiction to that feeling are so strong. But I know now, that I create all of that. My Body has become the mind. I thought it would get better if I learn to create a new state of being. But I loose that so fast and the anxiety comes back. And it´s heavyer than ever before.

Please, if anybody can say something about such stuff, tell me.

Lots of love

Offline Stellla

Re: High Anxiety Issue
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 09:39:22 AM »
Hey everyone,

I need some help. Im suffering on anxiety all my life. The last years it got so worse. Now, after I made the intensiv workshop I have learned so much about myself. I do the meditaions every day. But it´s such a hard battle at the moment. I fire and wire so much about, what it feels like to be balanced and healthy. And in the next moment there are the old thoughts of doubt and fear which give me incredible panikattacks....the hole day long.

My old beliefs and addiction to that feeling are so strong. But I know now, that I create all of that. My Body has become the mind. I thought it would get better if I learn to create a new state of being. But I loose that so fast and the anxiety comes back. And it´s heavyer than ever before.

Please, if anybody can say something about such stuff, tell me.

Lots of love

Dear Nicole,
According to Sadhguru , when you are experiencing anxiety is when you are generating substantial amount of intense emotions and thoughts but in the wrong direction. You are generating emotions that work against you not for you. It's crossing this emotional line everyday till you're not able to come back that’s when anxiety, depression or stress happen.  it's like for every change in weather if you have the comfort of covering yourself with a blanket and laying down your body will learn to get sick as often as possible. But if you tell yourself it doesn't matter what's happening I have to do what I have to do and you keep at it you will see that the old habits will fall away and your body will slowly hand control to your mind and the only way to do is through meditation..
All of us who came here first probably hoped ( I certainly did)  to find a quick fix or a shortcut but unfortunately what I've learned that there's no shortcuts, it took us years to create our mental blocks and/or diseases so it is going to take time to fix them... I'm sure many members of this amazing and supportive forum will tell you to continue meditating everyday, more than once if possible and you will start seeing the  light at the end of the tunnel. There is hope you just have to go up that hill a little bit more to see the light <3

Offline Nicole_K

Re: High Anxiety Issue
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2019, 01:18:30 PM »
thank you so so so so so much for your reply Stellla
I´m happy, I´m not the only one who has to work hard on overcoming ;D
That gives me so much hope and motivation to keep on going!
It means so much to me

I´ll keep on doing the work! It is so hard to go further beyond all my doubts. There are some days, I feel the comfort and protection of the devine that cares for me....waits for me (as a Tom Petty Fan I call it "the great white open" :D) then......other times, the anxiety is so overhelming. But I´m no longer the victim of all. I made my first blessing of the energy centers today and what I felt and still feel in my body is incredible. I never experienced such things in my life. My mind is telling me, it´s just my imagination.....everything is fake. For my analytical european Brain is it hard to belive in things that you can not see. But after I got every type and kind of medication for anxiety and depression....the psychological doctors diagnosed me with therapy ressistand major depression and a generalised anxiety. But a few weeks ago things started to change. The first time in nearly 5 years from now, I experience some days of joy and wellbeing!!! Ok, then usually a few with massiv "psychatric symptoms". I know now, I´m not really sick. Were health can be one day, and another there is sickness, the change comes only from within you.
I said ok, lets try something else. I quitted the psychatric therapies.  And I did something new....The intensiv Workshop! Now, the first time in my life I have a kind of belive in myself, that the cure and cause of and for this lies within me. I still take meds, I still have problems to go to events that I´m used to, I still can not work....I got the whole day to do meditations and care for myself. Now I do this.
Instead of lying in bed and be sorry for myself and/or thinking about comitting suicide. It stresses me not so much anymore to care for my dog, the horse or to keep the house clean, I do a lot of sports, too.  Sometimes, all of this let me feel a lot of joy and love. I felt no loving emotions for years!
Because of that joy, love and energy that I experience as well as the other side I know, that´s the right way to go.
The next advanced workshop in my country, I´ll make a testimonial for the world to see what big steps I made in  my process . There are not many testimonials from people with depression and anxiety.  And if I can just give hope to get better one other person who is suffering on serious mental health problems, what could be greater than that?