SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: The Void vs. God/Universal Consciousness  (Read 498 times)

Offline SaraO

The Void vs. God/Universal Consciousness
« on: December 03, 2018, 04:00:25 PM »
I have a question that I don’t think anyone can give a definitive answer to (Dr. Joe might be able to explain it better), but I am hoping someone can hazard some explanation or point me in a direction of additional reading to understand this better.

In Becoming Supernatural, Dr. Joe explains that this void that we have to go in is where “God/Universal Consciousness”, etc... is, where all things are possible. I wrote in a post here that I have once been to this “place” as an actual “place” during a mystical experience, and I have read of NDEers having the same experience. Dr. Joe says this is a place no light can get to b/c it is past the speed of light. (See Space-Time, Time-Space chapter.)

I am contrasting this with the concept that is widely known that God is light. Also, NDEers say this. They say they “saw God” and He was “light.” Now I know God is all things/people/places, etc... But I am wondering what this void is in the relation to God. It can’t BE God, but must be an aspect of Him. So I am wondering why to go to this black space and not to the space of “light” instead.

Maybe there is a concept in physics I am unaware of. Or a different explanation that correlates the two.
I am having some issue because I keep wanting to “get to God” so He can heal me, so to speak, because I am dealing with incurable things, and Dr. Joe gives the instructions. But when I had that mystical experience, everything I thought was projected in the blackness (like a dream), but I am not sure if it would have translated to reality (like a healing).

I used to think the “void” I went to was MY mind. I did not sense other “awarenesses,” nor do most NDEers with the experience. Now I am rethinking what I thought it was based on what Dr. Joe explained, yet I am not sure what it is then. So this is causing a conundrum in my thought process of how this is the correct place to “be” to have something like a “divine healing” happen.

Again, I know this is a very involved question that probably requires some further aspect of physics being correlated with the concept of “God/Universal Consciousness.” If anyone knows further reading or some place Dr. Joe addressed this, please let me know.

I am trusting in Dr. Joe’s work and all the people who got results, so I am doing what he said to do. I am just confused on the quantum physics/God aspect, on a technical level.

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: The Void vs. God/Universal Consciousness
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 05:09:02 AM »
I recall from the online Progressive Workshop, not a direct close but something like this, he said, “In order to become everything you must first become no thing. In order to become everyplace, every where in every time you must first in no place, nowhere, in no time.”

The void is one step, so I would say if you are correlating the NDE description I would say that part is everything, everywhere in all time. My sense of the “other” side is where we decide what experiences we have when we come to this side.

Delores Canon’s book “Between Death and Life”, which I have on Audible and listen to repeatedly, might be a good fit for you SaraO, it correlates well with Dr Joe’s methods, and she states once we learn why we chose to be afflicted and learn the lesson we wanted to learn from it, we can rid ourselves of all pain and maladies. I hope that didn’t come off as condescending when you are in so much discomfort Sara, but this maybe a way for you to break through to a cure.

Sending healing energies!
Walk in Beauty 💫

Offline SaraO

« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 04:27:40 PM »
I will look into that book. I have heard of it. Thanks.

Yes, I think you are correct. I am wondering, I guess, what the Light is in the physics sense. I am so bad at physics but can read it when put into laymen terms that I am guessing they might say it IS Light??? So the black void of nothing is past the speed of light, hence the absence of light. Still a part of God (of course) but maybe like a blank slate--canvas waiting to be filled. And then the Light aspect is the filling of the canvas with ALL things, people, places, time, events, etc...??? I am just trying to take all the actual physics math and formulas (the science) and convert them into the metaphysical and spiritual understandings.

It is just a point of interest rather than anything else. Sort of like understanding the equation that proves gravity works so that when you look at an apple falling, you "get" the whole picture in a variety of terms--what you see, and the math/science behind it. Sometimes in moments of doubt or confusion, I am able to go from the scientific aspect and work my way out of a conundrum, as opposed to relying on "faith." Other times, the spiritual understandings are the more powerful truths to me. So I always hunt for the answers when a question  occurs to me, even if it takes years to fully grasp.

Thanks for all the input.

Offline SaraO

« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2018, 01:08:14 AM »
I am replying again to say that Dr. Joe addresses this question in the chapter on the Pineal Gland in Becoming Supernatural. Although it is not a complete answer in terms of giving the physics of it, it is touching on the subject. I will reread later to see if I missed any fine points in my enthusiasm of discovering the question being discussed. (That is what I LOVE about Dr. Joe. He literally answers my questions right after I ask them, lol! I was just too impatient to finish the book before I asked it--haha.)  ::)