SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Vancouver 2019 - roommate request  (Read 454 times)

Offline galalub

Vancouver 2019 - roommate request
« on: October 24, 2018, 05:23:47 AM »
Hi lovely people!

I tried to post yesterday, but can't find my topic.  Oh well, I guess I wasn't in the right vibration.

I am looking for a female who would like to share her hotel room in Marriott with me.  I am very flexible:  I have relatives 40 minutes away from the workshop, so I can do couple of nights or all the workshop duration.  I am OK with sharing the room as a second roommate or as a third - I don't mind sleeping on the floor.   My biggest concern is the night of Pineal Gland activation - would really appreciate the generous soul who would let me stay for at least that night so that I don't need to schlep my butt around in cold Vancouver at 3 AM.

I am a food scientist and an energy healer.  Petite - so won't take much  room on the floor  :)

Offline Dwyn

Re: Vancouver 2019 - roommate request
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2018, 02:49:52 PM »
Hi...I'm looking for a roommate for the week. Once I have that I can check and find out if they are ok with a floor mate!

cheers

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Vancouver 2019 - roommate request
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 05:41:25 AM »
I have a room at the event, my roommate had to cancel attending. I’m feeling sorry for people unable to stay on sight and, if they keep the room a quiet refuge, open to four occupants total.
Walk in Beauty 💫