SMF - Just Installed!

Author Topic: Help with BOTEC medidation technique  (Read 585 times)

Offline Am3019

Help with BOTEC medidation technique
« on: February 26, 2019, 03:50:18 AM »
Hey, I do for a while the botec and I didn't feel like the centers is opened. What I do is while I feel the center I Imagine the space around my center.
I feel some relief but few minutes after the medidation I start to feel the center stuck. What I do wrong? Can you explain what the right way to that medidation in order to get results.
Thanks

Offline Walk in Beauty

Re: Help with BOTEC medidation technique
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 04:53:01 AM »
I get the best results by concentrating on what I need to learn from each of the centers to apply to the day ahead of me. For instance cross words I had with a coworker yesterday kept coming to mind. As I went up through the centers I realized her ability to perceive her own power and abilities was making her unsatisfied with her life, a victim suffering unjustly. In my heart center focus I felt compassion for her but realized the only help she was going to get from me was by my example. Trying to talk through our differences was only going to reignite her hurt. I took this trouble with me into the fifth and felt the coherence of all things soothe my uneasiness with not being able to fix her situation, into the sixth to realize we are all one but each finding their own path back to source, the seventh to allow divinity to reside in me and shine through my life and actions, and into the eighth to remind myself this is all a stage to play out the lessons I came here to learn and asking that I be given the wisdom to navigate it in a way that resolves it forever so that I can move on to the next lesson.
Walk in Beauty 💫